OFFICIAL LAKERS @ suns 2/20 ESPN

sasha tried to get one of those cheap foul calls to go his way
roll.gif
. his teammates were like get the f up, aint nobody touch you

It's nice to see 3 pages of Lakers fans complaining about the officiating, when they have gotten their fair share, as well.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

To be fair the reffing has sucked both ways. Good first half but we need to sure up on the rebounding. If we can take care of that I am confident we will get the W.
Yeap. Its bad both ways so no complaints here.

I am glad we made a run to end the half but I wanted to go in up 10 or more. 8 is ok.

Shaq looked ok out there but 10 minutes and 3 fouls? Not a good look. He could have had a 4th if ronny falls instead of trying to play the d.

Hill and Nash were
pimp.gif
Stat is going to get board after board.

Kobe did his thing. Sasha hit some shots. Vlad is doing his thing, lamar has 15 points and 5 boards.

If kobe keeps going to the rack and we use the tri angle we will be fine. Pau must stay out of foul trouble.

I think when Pau gets back in the ball will start moving better. It kinda turned into one-on-one, good half, we need a push to start the 3rd though.

Great half, like others have stated, we must improve our rebounding and stay out of foul trouble.

Everyone's contributing and Lamar, Kobe, & Pau are doing well. Not to mention our bench is outstanding with exception of Luke & MBenga.

We can't let the Suns get out to a run and let them get into rhythm coming out of the locker room. We only have 3 turnovers and we should limit turnoverslike we did in the first half so that they don't get more opportunities to score.

Stuart scott needs to shut the f' up...lol let these two speak...and stephen a. smith need to stop interrupting the GREAT BILL WALTON...

The Lakers need to step up on the boards.
The officials are bad both ways tonight, it's disgusting.
Hopefully Gasol can stay out of foul trouble

Yea, damn Kurt going to spurs a big pickup, we could have used him, instead of Mr. Glass....but.....can't complain with the heist. Bynum, get well soon!

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

what happened with mcnabb??

John Ireland was interviewing him at the game and was like "I know you're a great athlete, did you play any hoop when you were younger".After McNabb told him yeah he said "Syracuse has a pretty good program, did you ever talk to them about playing". To which McNabb said "I playedfor 3 years"

Mind you Ireland had a sports talk radio show for roughly a decade that got great ratings in SoCal. That's 4 hours a day talking about nothing but sports,but he didn't know McNabb was a 2 sport athlete in college.

Originally Posted by el producto79

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

what happened with mcnabb??

John Ireland was interviewing him at the game and was like "I know you're a great athlete, did you play any hoop when you were younger". After McNabb told him yeah he said "Syracuse has a pretty good program, did you ever talk to them about playing". To which McNabb said "I played for 3 years"

Mind you Ireland had a sports talk radio show for roughly a decade that got great ratings in SoCal. That's 4 hours a day talking about nothing but sports, but he didn't know McNabb was a 2 sport athlete in college.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How did I miss this? LOL

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

how is this thread 20 pages deep at halftime
laugh.gif

looks like it'll go 50 by the end of the night.
it will go 50 if the lakers lose and 30 if they win

i feel a chokejob coming on
tired.gif
we might have been up by more had we nothad that stint where walton took two shots.... i swear walton's shot is garbage...

Back
Top Bottom