OFFICIAL LAKERS @ suns 2/20 ESPN

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Phoenix suns...they are who I thought they were
roll.gif

time to flip it to the clippers game and check out my main man kwame
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

I'm excited about this game.
There's a playoff atmosphere here in Phx. Everyone's talking about it, and tickets are impossible to get for tonight.

I'm excited to see how this experiment works. I really don't think it will work out, but I'm hoping for the best.
This game won't really indicate how Shaq will fit into the Suns. In this game he may dominate based purely on adrenaline. It's his first game with the Suns, he's playing against the Fakers, and it's on ESPN.
The rest of the week is really going to be where we see if this team fits together. We play the Celtics on Wed and Pistons on Fri.

I'm looking forward to Fakers SG#24 driving the lane and getting his injured finger crushed by Shaq.
roll.gif

Shaq hasn't played in almost a month, he looked pretty good.

Good win by the Lakers, the game was a lot closer than the score shows.

Originally Posted by tupac003

LAKERS FANS....

PLEASE DON'T GLOAT AND SAY STUPID THINGS. This team has still owned us in the playoffs and untill we beat them in the playoffs this is nothing but a good win.
Too late for that...someone posting rings and saying to get fitted for new ones now...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Some lakers fans....
laugh.gif

The Suns looked a lot better than I thought they would. I'm impressed. They just don't have a Kobe Bryant. These two teams meet, its going sevengames, and it can go either way.

Good win for the Lakers. I see dudes getting gassed though...typical.

d8d354daed08d2d5fb9dd1b804798d87e6cde46_t.gif

roll.gif

Honestly...if Bynum comes back playing the way he was...who can beat this team? Ariza too...he's more valuable out there than Walton.

The Suns looked a lot better than I thought they would. I'm impressed. They just don't have a Kobe Bryant. These two teams meet, its going sevengames, and it can go either way.

Good win for the Lakers. I see dudes getting gassed though...typical.

d8d354daed08d2d5fb9dd1b804798d87e6cde46_t.gif

roll.gif

Shaq played real well... I love the sprint after that goaltending call
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Suns will be aight... but the Lakeshow is for real!

Man but the west is still tough i think wen bynum comes bak that can get over the hump cuz the bench has been playin gr8. But the Spurs, Suns, Rockets, andMavs still pose major threats.... and still Utah, Denver, and NO are in the mix so playoffs in the west will b gr8 2 watch dis yr

Back
Top Bottom