OFFICIAL LAKERS @ suns 2/20 ESPN

The Lakers played a hell of a game but I think Shaq can really help the Suns. He did seem pretty motivated out there today (obviously it was against the Lakersso he was probably a little more juiced but either way). I say give them a few weeks and he will fit in and help this team IMO.

Really great game!
pimp.gif

Everyone did their part and Odom is finding his groove.
pimp.gif

great game by the lakers...kobe and pau play together so well it's amazing how well pau adjusted so quick and lamar quietly having a great game...im likingthis lamar without the pressure on him as much

oh yea, i thought grant hill looked hilarious for some reason
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

svgw44.jpg

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Get us Fitted NOW..

27252586_7d7ab74ed9.jpg
What the hell are you doing?

One regular season game?

I really understand why us laker fans are hated....
mad.gif

i am from cleveland a cavs fan, don't really have strong emotions for either team but that was a good game, kobe was killin, i think eventually that shaqdeal might work out but i bet you lakers fans are going to go crazy once bynum comes back, interesting to see how good this team can be.

cavs vs lakers in finals=amazing

good game.
pimp.gif

officiating was pretty bad and they missed a lot of calls. (they gave the suns a lot of calls
nerd.gif
)
kobe, the best in the game right now. excellent performance.
lamar.
pimp.gif
dude's been tearing it up with the addition of pau.

anyone peep how sasha jumped into gasol's arms after he jammed it on barbosa + stoudamire.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Oh man...

What a win. Kobe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Pau
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Lamar
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Vlad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Fisher
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The BENCH MOB!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Our D wasn't that great but we played enough to win.

Kobe and gasol is flawless. It just looks so good.

LAKERS FANS....

PLEASE DON'T GLOAT AND SAY STUPID THINGS. This team has still owned us in the playoffs and untill we beat them in the playoffs this is nothing but a good win.
dang i missed the whoLe 1st 2nd and 3rd cos of stupid work!!!!...but co-sign pac...couLd have not said it better than myseLf...now we gotta do thisin the postseason but
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..LAKERS!!!

The Suns i think r gonna suffer if Nash cant hit those big shots doe, like i said wit amare and shaq get major touches its gonna b hard 4 a streaky shooterlike nash 2 make those shots. And dependin on his hip shaq may not b able to logg those long mins especailly wit the bak 2 baks in the playoffs

Good game.
pimp.gif

Impressive win by the Lakers. I didn't get why people were so high on Gasol and him becoming a Laker but after watching thisgame and his prior games with Lakers I see why now.

It'll be interesting to see how the Lakers fit Bynum back into the rotation.

And as for you Lakers' fans jumping the gun and giving the Lakers the title this year,
laugh.gif
9fd252ee946de621aca24875eeb0910cc3dcc3f.gif
calm down, it was just one win in the regular season. They stillhave to go through the likes of the Spurs, Suns and Mavericks in the playoffs.

AND THIS LAKERS TEAM ISN'T EVEN 100% HEALTHY
eek.gif

at full strength, it's gonna be crazy
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

good game though. it was one of the best of the year. I was pretty impressed with Shaq tonight. he seemed in decent shape.

great win for the LAKERS though
smile.gif

PAU
pimp.gif

KOBE
pimp.gif

ODOM
pimp.gif

Oh yeah....

Shaq and the suns are a problem. He is ready to play. I told everybody he is going to help them and it showed tonight.

Take him out of that game and they aren't close. He helped stat get so many boards he showed us what he used to be able to do on the offensive side.

In the playoffs the gmae slows down. He is the best player in a slow game. He has said this is his last 2 years and he is gunning for a ring.

The suns will be a force. But I still want to see if he was just hype for this game or if this is going to continue. The suns have a very VERY rough couple ofgames coming up. All will be on tv.

but shaq is wack 4 wat he did 2 wade man, he jumped ship and left flash on a sinkin ship.... He works hard 2 get in shape on a new team????? Why not do dat 4wade and the heat, especailly since wade was banged up and still goin out puttin up good numbers. Personally i hated the Suns but i hate em more now that Shaqjumped ship like dat

This win makes me feel good about our playoff hopes but I'm certainly not going to be cocky and say we're winning a championship. Teams change comeplayoff time and we certainly don't have enough playoff experience.

Back
Top Bottom