Official Lakers v.s Thunder/ L.A (1-0)/ Game 2 Tuesday

For as much hate as Luke receives, we all know he's valuable to the team. Hes the only player other than Kobe and Odom that actually drives to the basket. This time he drove and kicked.
pimp.gif

Lmfao @ dudes acting like I hate Durant. Everyones ready to give Durant credit when he's lighting it up, but no love for Artest when he;s playing good D. About 2 of those calls could of been no calls and that's when I commented.

Not a big deal, don't get offended. I like Durant, but this is the playoffs. My team is the Lakers and i'm not going to support the other team smh

Let me contradict myself though, Westbrook can do this every game against the Lakeshow.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Those "fould's aren't legit. Durant is initiating the contact. Refs are just puppets.

Everyone gets those calls.

Lebron does it, Kobe does it, Pierce and Melo also do it.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

The refs bailing Durant out, Artest is killing this kid

How are they bailing him out if it is an actual foul?
qft.

Two of those calls on Artest were phantom.
Nah, that's just a swim through move...KB does it a lot. Good call

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Those "fould's aren't legit. Durant is initiating the contact. Refs are just puppets.

Everyone gets those calls.

Lebron does it, Kobe does it, Pierce and Melo also do it.

You're exactly right, and I don't like when they get it either
laugh.gif
I just want an unbiased officiated game.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

The refs bailing Durant out, Artest is killing this kid

How are they bailing him out if it is an actual foul?
qft.

Two of those calls on Artest were phantom.
Nah, that's just a swim through move...KB does it a lot. Good call

I was thinking more of the ball in the chest foul call earlier.

I just thought Artest did a better job of getting rid of his hands when Durant did the swing through, while when Kobe does it to defenders, like just now, they don't move their hands which makes it an easier call.

Not a big deal, but I just felt it wasn't a foul. Durant isn't playing his game, and Artest has been on him all game, so that's all that matters.

Because we knew Westbrook was going to kill D-Fish.

OKC playing exactly how you'd expect a 1st time playoff team to play..... I'd like for them to finish thus game strong tho...

for the record Artest looks like a tool with that hair.... an absolute TOOL

Kobe def needs the surgery this summer

anyone just see dude behind the commentators make the face when shorty walked by? GIF worthy if ever I seen one

Exactly, I expect the jitters to be gone by Tuesday. Thunder are not going away easy this series.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

OKC playing exactly how you'd expect a 1st time playoff team to play..... I'd like for them to finish thus game strong tho...

for the record Artest looks like a tool with that hair.... an absolute TOOL

If he play defense like this everyday, he could die his chest hair pink for all I care

Back
Top Bottom