Official Lakers v.s Thunder/ L.A (1-0)/ Game 2 Tuesday

Originally Posted by hymen man

Exactly, I expect the jitters to be gone by Tuesday. Thunder are not going away easy this series.
They may not be going away "easy" but they will be gone in about 4 more games after this one. Lakers are just too big.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

OKC playing exactly how you'd expect a 1st time playoff team to play..... I'd like for them to finish thus game strong tho...

for the record Artest looks like a tool with that hair.... an absolute TOOL

If he play defense like this everyday, he could die his chest hair pink for all I care

QFT

laugh.gif

durantula.jpg

LA is kepping the door open for them, but i like what Ron is doing and playing like. If he could only hit some open 3's

Originally Posted by jretro23

artest missing all these open shots, blame it on the hair

It's been like this all year. Dude was kinda sorta killin last year during the playoffs I don't know what's going on now.

There isn't some sort of scientific way for Kobe to get his finger healed now?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Harden looks lost out there
Yeah. It's too bad because I thought his offense was going to be one of the keys for OKC. Durant being Durant along with Westbrook and Harden stepping up. Those were my main keys for OKC winning. Don't think Green is going to be that effective unless he just focuses on stopping Kobe and succeeds. Then Ibaka and Collison would need to give the team good energy off the bench along with Harden.

Doesn't look like they got much of the keys except Westbrook stepping up.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by jretro23

artest missing all these open shots, blame it on the hair

It's been like this all year. Dude was kinda sorta killin last year during the playoffs I don't know what's going on now.

There isn't some sort of scientific way for Kobe to get his finger healed now?

Surgery.

Laker fans need to accept that his freethrows and shot are going to suffer as long as he's got that bee hive on his finger. Did you guys catch that Ally-oop he missed in the first half? All because he couldn't grab the ball with his right hand.

Back
Top Bottom