Official: Lakers vs. Bobcats 1/27 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD & NBATV

I don't want to hear how talented and deep this lakers team is because although they might be talented, they don't play smart. The second overtime justkills me, Shannon Brown hitting threes and Okafor hitting spot up jumpers?!!??!?!?!?! What the hell.

Jepeh21... Bobcats been owning us for years now.. i remember it took kobe a last second shot to beat them a couple years ago
indifferent.gif

I hate to say this... but Lakers without Kobe = Bobcats (apparantly not even that good) or any of the bottom tier teams. The talent is there in Bynum,Gasol, etc... but the supporting cast make the worst decisions

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

That was a stupid call on Kobe and also terrible coaching by putting In Bynum when he was ballin and putting in Pau when he was struggling

QFT Phil and LO and ShaSHA and Pau lost us this game
tired.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

this is why odom does not deserve even 7 mil a year

his drive to the left and layoff way off the glass reminds of what the only thing he did in the finals

FISHER GIVETH AND FISHER TAKETH AWAY WITH HIS HORRIBLE DEFENSE

felton with almost a triple double
eyes.gif
Wait what? No hate for Brick City Sasha?

It's looking like cookie dough for us tonight I don't understand why we can't beat the sorry &$@ bobcats!

Just one more thing, these ******s scored a total of 7 points without Kobe on the floor with a OT and some change to play. We didn't deserve to win anyway.What a waste of my night when I should have been studying.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by jepeh21

bobcats just gave the lakers some hope,
laugh.gif
they should have one it anyway in regulation with all those missed FT's
what a great way to end the night!
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Clipper fans.
Yup I'm a proud clipper fan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

bobcats just gave the lakers some hope,
laugh.gif
they should have one it anyway in regulation with all those missed FT's
what a great way to end the night!
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Clipper fans.
Yup I'm a proud clipper fan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah, for being a Clipper fan, you deserve props for that.
roll.gif

I still can't believe that Shannon Brown was such a huge factor in this loss tonight. The officials weren't the reason why they lost tonight but theycalled some horrible fouls on Kobe tonight

eek.gif
charlotte did it again

if the Bobcats played all of their games against the Celtics and Lakers they might be decent

can anyone please tell me who the %#%@ is lakers D coach? %#%@ the lakers is the dumbest team in the league who let ppl shoot 3 instead of 2.

Back
Top Bottom