Official Lakers vs. Clippers 4/10 7:30 PM pst on TNT

eek.gif
KOBE!! u cant noogie fresh braids patna!
smh.gif

SoHi 23:
indifferent.gif

What Reggie, players aren't allowed to have fun.
They shouldn't be mad about the team celebrating, they should be happy because they're getting a paycheck for getting beat down by 30
Like Reggie ain't never celebrated anything during a blowout.
roll.gif

And like you said, the real travesty isn't getting blown out like this; it's getting paid for it.
laugh.gif
The crime isn't getting blown out by 30; the crime is looking at your bossand going 'Yeah, pay me for that game I just played.'
eek.gif
roll.gif

Easy dub 4 LA wit Kobe on the oak and hopefully we can get dat num. 2 spot in the west... clippers had 1 solid season n r rite bak at the bottom I wish eltonwud get traded... dat Mbanga guy is hella lame lol

Please Luke's sudden channeling of Ray Allen doesn't change a damn thing in my opinion of him. He's still a bum, I would like to see how he doesduring playoff time or when a game is close.

Reggie speaking the Truth! This clown Turiaf thinks he can get away hopping and giggling like a girl in a 30pt lead??? This dude dancing cause he made ajumpshot? E. Brand showed him what's really good.....

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Farmar>>>Livingston
Uhhhh no

Uhh...ask any GM in the league who they would rather have and I bet you most of them would say Farmar.Dont use the well Livingston suffered a major injury excuse.

Bottom line is Farmar had more upside and brighter future in the league.Dont forget that Farmar in college also helped lead the Bruins twice to the final four.
I don't agree, Livingston is only 1 year older than Jordan is, he was improving very well until that knee injury
frown.gif

I love Farmar, but Shaun was a big guy, 6'7 190 lbs, he is a match-up problem for any other pg.
Nobody knows how he is going to return from the injury, I just hope it isn't the defining moment in his career

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

Why do the Clips have so many players on their roster? I counted 15, I thought the max was 12
No max is 15, I think you have to have 3 inactives though

OK I'm just going to be blunt EFF THE LAKERS. I can't stand em. Im a Clipper Fan and Im damn proud. We'll be healthy, get a nice draft pick and paya vet or 2 and will be right back in the fold of the West. Mark my words.

Laker Hater for life. And this is coming from a showtimeonly Laker fan. 80-88 era

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Reggie speaking the Truth! This clown Turiaf thinks he can get away hopping and giggling like a girl in a 30pt lead??? This dude dancing cause he made a jumpshot? E. Brand showed him what's really good.....

laugh.gif
WAS HE MAD? NO. HE GOT UP AND BRUSHED HIMSELF OFF LIKE A MAN.

THEN HE WENT TO THE BENCH AND GOT BACK TO CHEERLEADING SOME MORE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Reggie speaking the Truth! This clown Turiaf thinks he can get away hopping and giggling like a girl in a 30pt lead??? This dude dancing cause he made a jumpshot? E. Brand showed him what's really good.....

Robots FTL
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djkaos23

OK I'm just going to be blunt EFF THE LAKERS. I can't stand em. Im a Clipper Fan and Im damn proud. We'll be healthy, get a nice draft pick and pay a vet or 2 and will be right back in the fold of the West. Mark my words.

Laker Hater for life. And this is coming from a showtimeonly Laker fan. 80-88 era

embarassed.gif

STOP PLAYIN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kidskillz don't talk wreckless man.

Shaun Livingston is niiiceeeeee. Before his injury his perimeter game improved greatly, he can post up and take the ball to the rack.

Dude is 6'7 and runs PG, and plays defense on 6'0 PGs, that is insane.

Lakers got lucky Jordan Farmar slipped to us, but I would love a guy like Shaun wearing Purple&Gold.

Seriously though, dudes on here (or outside of NT for that matter) that are real Clipper fans I tip my hat to you. I only remember this team being successful 1season in the past 10+ years and that was 2 seasons ago when they made the 2nd round 2 seasons ago. Hopefully this franchise can improve.

Back
Top Bottom