Official Lakers vs. Clippers 4/10 7:30 PM pst on TNT

Shaun Livingston is niiiceeeeee. Before his injury his perimeter game improved greatly, he can post up and take the ball to the rack.

Dude is 6'7 and runs ran like a PG, and plays played defense on 6'0 PGs, that is was insane.
we'll see how he comes back.

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

Originally Posted by djkaos23

OK I'm just going to be blunt EFF THE LAKERS. I can't stand em. Im a Clipper Fan and Im damn proud. We'll be healthy, get a nice draft pick and pay a vet or 2 and will be right back in the fold of the West. Mark my words.

Laker Hater for life. And this is coming from a showtimeonly Laker fan. 80-88 era

embarassed.gif

STOP PLAYIN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah dude probably thinks that Gilbert Arenas is going to sign with the Clippers this summer
roll.gif

Reggie speaking the Truth! This clown Turiaf thinks he can get away hopping and giggling like a girl in a 30pt lead??? This dude dancing cause he made a jumpshot? E. Brand showed him what's really good.....
Ronny has been doing that for the last 2 seasons and they are not always 30 point leads also. I can understand Brand's frustration though.
But why is Reggie Miller even trying to go there? Same Reggie who did choking gestures, grabbed his junk and did a Michael Jackson dance routine on the courtis trying to come down on Ronny?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Seriously though, dudes on here (or outside of NT for that matter) that are real Clipper fans I tip my hat to you. I only remember this team being successful 1 season in the past 10+ years and that was 2 seasons ago when they made the 2nd round 2 seasons ago. Hopefully this franchise can improve.
Word, they are loyal.
I tip my hat to you guys.

^word. 2morrow's game is THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR. A chance to gain much needed ground in the west, battle of the MVP's, too many things make thisa huge game. Sunday's game against SA is the year's 2nd biggest game..crazy how this season is ending, this %+## is nerve wracking
laugh.gif

Being a Laker fan *****
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Reggie speaking the Truth! This clown Turiaf thinks he can get away hopping and giggling like a girl in a 30pt lead??? This dude dancing cause he made a jumpshot? E. Brand showed him what's really good.....
Ronny has been doing that for the last 2 seasons and they are not always 30 point leads also. I can understand Brand's frustration though.
But why is Reggie Miller even trying to go there? Same Reggie who did choking gestures, grabbed his junk and did a Michael Jackson dance routine on the court is trying to come down on Ronny?

co-sign...but its a 30pt game...i Love ronny but he shouLdnt be doing that...i guess he gets it from reggie LOL..word to you die hard cLip fans though

The thing with Turiaf is, he's always giddy like that. That's just who he is

I could see why Brand might be mad though. Maybe Turiaf was a little too giddy? Iono anways...

Good win by the Lakers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chris Mihm sighting
eek.gif
nerd.gif
I haven't seen him in like forever...

Pics from tonights ROMP !

37731406.jpg

Timmy whats that on your head son?

37731134.jpg

Mike Dunlevey telling the ref "Yeah I don't why I came to work for Donald T. Sterling"

37731131.jpg

Phil telling Luke Walton "Luke go out there and shut up your HATER fan club on NT"

Clips should have took out a couple more lakers. You are up by 30 and are still shooting 3's? Clips should have body slammed Sasha...

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Is this all you can come up with? Oh yeah....you are a Kings fan....
laugh.gif

Good way to win last night, get some rest for the key guys, and give some minutes to Mihm and Newble and DJ.
pimp.gif

Really, no one should ever take offense to Ronny, the guy had heart surgery, he's just happy to still be playing and he enjoys himself. He doesn'tdance around to disrespect anyone, he's enjoying playing the game. I'm not mad at Brand or anything, I'm just saying he shouldn't take offenseto Ronny.

It's unreal to think that the Clippers if they get Brand all year, keep Corey, Kaman, #1 type pick, and improved Thorton will be ALOT better next season. Then, throw in the Blazers getting Oden back, and possible Seattle with the 2 great kids this year + another top pick for next year........that's 3 moreteams that will be vying for 40 - 45 wins or more. Who the hell is gonna be the bad teams in the west?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Great to see Brand out there last night.
pimp.gif

Laker Hater for life. And this is coming from a showtimeonly Laker fan. 80-88 era
LOL at this dude. He's a Laker fan turned Clipper fan.

Did Magic not give you an autograph and got your feelings hurt?
laugh.gif

And I have to agree that Shaun Livingston is nice, BUT, dude hasn't even played an entire season yet in the league, even coming off the bench. When has henot been injured?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Good way to win last night, get some rest for the key guys, and give some minutes to Mihm and Newble and DJ.
pimp.gif

Really, no one should ever take offense to Ronny, the guy had heart surgery, he's just happy to still be playing and he enjoys himself. He doesn't dance around to disrespect anyone, he's enjoying playing the game. I'm not mad at Brand or anything, I'm just saying he shouldn't take offense to Ronny.

It's unreal to think that the Clippers if they get Brand all year, keep Corey, Kaman, #1 type pick, and improved Thorton will be ALOT better next season. Then, throw in the Blazers getting Oden back, and possible Seattle with the 2 great kids this year + another top pick for next year........that's 3 more teams that will be vying for 40 - 45 wins or more. Who the hell is gonna be the bad teams in the west?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Great to see Brand out there last night.
pimp.gif

yea man....I expect the Clippers to be in the playoff mix next season. If their key players stay healthy and get stability at the pg position, they'llbe very hard to beat.

--Great win!
--I needed to watch a game like this after recent happenings. Come home from work mid way through the 3rd, sit back relax and watch the massacre. LOL.
--Let's handle them over-Achieving Hornets tonight!!!
--GO LAKERS!!

I had a great time last night.

I felt bad for the clipper fans. I sat next to a season ticket holder who had been a season ticket holder for the past 22 years. All of his friends that usallysit close to him had sold thier tickets. He told me most of the fans gave up on this season 3 months ago. It was shameful because there were a lot of lakerfans giving us bad names.

From the starting line ups I knew it was going to be bad. The clippers got booed during the pyro they do and when they came to the court. The laker fans gavetheir team the just do but it went to fasr. Everytime a clipper fan was up on the big screen they booed. A lot of laker fans were talking reckless. Ididn't understand why. 2 season ago the clippers were la's team.

The crowd went crazy when they showed posh and david beckham. And as far as the crowd booing smush, trust me it was both sides. The clippers fans I talkedhated the fact the smush came back to la.

All I know is I had a great time and I can't wait to go back in the playoffs.

2 season ago the clippers were la's team.
Tupac, my dude, that may be the first time I'll ever disagree with you.

Granted, the Clips were the shining light during the playoffs that season, but never, will they be LA's team until they bring something to show for.

Yeah...

You right...

But they had a big following. I guess that more of what I meant to say.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

2 season ago the clippers were la's team.
Tupac, my dude, that may be the first time I'll ever disagree with you.

Granted, the Clips were the shining light during the playoffs that season, but never, will they be LA's team until they bring something to show for.

KB8SD don't act like everybody that resides in SoCal are laker fans. I've seen plenty of diehards on both sides.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom