Official Lakers vs. Clippers 4/10 7:30 PM pst on TNT

I did not see a thread for this yet, so I decided to make my first ever Laker game thread on NT.
pimp.gif
This game won't be easy, as the Clips have Elton Brand back, which makesthis game a bit tougher for the Lakers. They better not overlook them, and win this to increase their Pacific Division lead to one over the Suns. I see theLakers winning by 7+ points.
Let's
Go
Lakers!
smokin.gif

I need a good birthday gift right now; I can not handle another Laker loss or Dodger loss.
tired.gif

Oh yeah, I forget Kobe is going to wear his hyperdunks for this game, and only this game, at least until the end of the regular season. He will wear themduring the Olympics and maybe in the playoffs, but those hyperdunks are sure
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Kobe will be lacing up his state of the art kicks.. the Hyperdunks
pimp.gif

Indeed

side_swoosh.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lakers "should" win easily, i say by at least 10+pts

i know it's probably in the nike forum but any word how much those are gonna retail for? (i'm too lazy to look,
laugh.gif
) those are CLEAN
eek.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Kobe will be lacing up his state of the art kicks.. the Hyperdunks
pimp.gif

Indeed

side_swoosh.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lakers "should" win easily, i say by at least 10+pts
I NEED these.
They look amazing

Damn, those hyper dunks are clean as hell. I need those. Hopefully we pull out a win, and i mean the Lakers.

Even though I want us to lose in order to get a better pick in the draft(i.e. Mayo, Gordon or Bayless). I refuse to support a Laker reg season sweep.

Go Clips!
(welcome back EB)
btw nice shoes Kobe
pimp.gif

I think he'll be wearing a different version of the Hyperdunk, with a black patent toe and yellow midfoot wedge.

Cannot loose this, win and we're 2nd with the Suns a game back. Loose and we're tied with the Suns and could drop to 6th with the Spurs as first round
smh.gif

These last 4 games are a MUST win for us.

have fun at the game tupac and koosh.......

I have night class tonight
frown.gif

hopefully I can get a link so I can watch it in the lab.........

GO LAKERS!!!

Couldn't Brand wait til next week to return?
wink.gif
laugh.gif

We gotta have this. This last week we play the Blazers, the Clippers, and the Kings. All teams that hate our guts and would love nothing more then to ruinour season. We have to have this, and I hope Phil is explaining that to them at shootaround today. We can NOT overlook this game for tomorrow. Losingtonight and winning tomorrow does us no good.

Let's get this.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom