Official: Lakers vs. Grizzlies 3/3 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD

Alright Lakers just got back from an ugly 2 game road trip where they played zero defense and relied on Kobe to take over and get wins for them. Odom againhas once again gone back to the old enigmatic Odom where we don't know what we will get from him. Bench Mob even though Phil called them out stillhasn't played well. Lakers should bounce back and get the W tonight.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

Gotta stop the bleeding right now.

The Lakers have got to take care of business during these next two home games before they go on their three game trip to Portland, Houston, and San Antonio.

we need to limit these teams to as few points as possible so our d is good for our roadtrip
odom needs to get back to the way he was playing

Lakers by 20-30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
devil.gif

Pretty damn quiet Laker thread for a game comin up in a couple hours.
nerd.gif

We need to get back on track, haven't lost 3 straight all year, can't be lettin it happen at home neither.

I think we pull this off, maybe even a little angry and go for the throat early I hope.

The bench seriously should come out mobbin' tonight.

Their lack of effort and contribution to this team is one of the key reasons why we lost 2 straight.

Go Lakeshow!

that is one of the most dumbest gimmics in the nba. i got you on the nba nacho night, but it was just another way to make another buck off the fans...haha!!!

Kobe needs to get his team involved more... stop shooting 20+ ft contested jumpers/2 pnters! He misses a good majority of those.
This is the GRIZZLIES.. this game SHOULD be a joke.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

that is one of the most dumbest gimmics in the nba. i got you on the nba nacho night, but it was just another way to make another buck off the fans...haha!!!
i agree. i don't see the jerseys for sale this year. i guess they haven't come out yet.

Things I want to see tonight:

-Trevor knock down open shots consistently
-Sasha knock down 3 shots and make one good pass
-Lamar get over 15 rebounds
-Lakers win and Kobe only scores 20-25 points

Things I WILL see tonight:

-Luke Walton make a bone head play
-Kobe take stupid threes
-Fisher disappear in the second half

That being said, I say Lakers +12

Originally Posted by dyyhard

i agree. i don't see the jerseys for sale this year. i guess they haven't come out yet.

they started selling them at the team LA store and the website this past saturday

Originally Posted by dyyhard

they started selling them at the team LA store and the website this past saturday
copped x -2

a lot of ball watchin on defense.

lamar needs to stay out of foul trouble.

Back
Top Bottom