Official: Lakers vs. Grizzlies 3/3 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

They put Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler up on the Kiss Cam... Then Adam Sandler kissed Jack on the cheek
laugh.gif
3dce33289b897a633e226ab18e607eb4-getty-82991493ng036_grizz_lakers.jpg

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

IMO, Farmar was better last season.
The same could be said for Sasha.

Alot of their down in production is due to the increased minutes/presense of Ariza.

Trev is gettin all the minutes that Sasha got last year. Jordan is losing a couple of his minutes now here and there to Sasha.

Weird dynamic, but Phil will figure it out.

wasnt ariza like 0-6 today and also shot pretty bad the last couple games before this one? c'mon man, snap out of it... and stop taking all those damnthrees.

Telling you guys...... Lakers win, less than a 10 page thread, they lose, then that's when haters have a lot to say.
laugh.gif

Anyway, some few things that have mentioned already, which most of us have been seeing the last few games:

Ariza is relying to much on his jump shot, he's a good slasher, what happened?

Farmar, he can hit the open jumpshot sure, but same problem, he needs to move with the ball more often, what happened?

Answer: Fatigue has definitely set in.

Sasha needs something.... hmm, he needs to cut his hair first, then he needs to be injected with some common basketball sense, to be followed up with somebench time.

As for Lamar, is that all you got?
laugh.gif

You teased me for 5 games or so, then just took a back seat.

^
Sasha goes back to the short hair look, then the machine loses all his power.

As much as I hate the euro gunner from slovenia, the longer hair makes him more productive than the garbage nancy he was with the short hair.
laugh.gif

I really think he's getting his juice from the headband he got from the Laker girls.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

^
Sasha goes back to the short hair look, then the machine loses all his power.

As much as I hate the euro gunner from slovenia, the longer hair makes him more productive than the garbage nancy he was with the short hair.
laugh.gif

I really think he's getting his juice from the headband he got from the Laker girls.
Yeah I guess so, but since getting that headband, dude is seriously starting to look like a girl, a very hairy girl.
sick.gif

What I do like is that he's a pretty okay passer.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom