OFFICIAL LAKERS vs hawks 02/19 FSN

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Hawks dominated the "supposedly out-reboundable" Lakers in the last meeting, and i will expect them to do the same tonight, Horford is a beast. With the addition of Bibby (and you know how he does vs the Lakers), I'll expect the Hawks to get out to a fast start and never look back. They'll have a double digit lead byt he half. The Lakers make a push, but the Bibby and Johnson's 3 point barrage will be too much to overcome. Hawks 115 Lakers 106. Bibby and Joe with 29 a piece, Smith with 8 blks.

thank you

Talk about the Hawks getting banged on.

Ouch.

Thanks again 3PLEDOUBLE for your prediction.

Your luck is always welcome!

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Hawks dominated the "supposedly out-reboundable" Lakers in the last meeting, and i will expect them to do the same tonight, Horford is a beast. With the addition of Bibby (and you know how he does vs the Lakers), I'll expect the Hawks to get out to a fast start and never look back. They'll have a double digit lead byt he half. The Lakers make a push, but the Bibby and Johnson's 3 point barrage will be too much to overcome. Hawks 115 Lakers 106. Bibby and Joe with 29 a piece, Smith with 8 blks.

thank you

--I would just like to 2nd that thank you^.

Man I had such a great time....

What a win. Kobe got to sit the whole 4th, Pau had a strong performace and Lamar was balling.

My pic's suck because my camera sucks...thats the next thing to invest in...

This last pic I look all jacked up because the lady is trying to take a pic of chirs instead of me lol

pimp.gif

Havent been able to post much lately due to work commitments...always good to see the LAKERS win easy.

Suns game tomorrow should be good.

When Bynum gets back this team will be ridiculous..Crazy thought but I would bring him off the bench, keep Vlad in the starting lineup cause he spreads thefloor and allows Kobe and Lamaar to drive by keeping the lanes open..You put Odom, Gasol & Bynum out there and the only 3pt threat is Fish..Could clogthings up...A good problem to have might I say
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Damn tupac, what are you like 6'5 ?? You should be on the court
laugh.gif

Nice pics man.
pimp.gif
Me and kobe look each other eye to eye....

I met him at a couple of nike events. Cool dude...still got those 81 point zk2's autoed on ice....

Tupac you got the warmups and jersey....why aren't you playing lol
Heard that all night... Trust me I am trying to get on that wood. I trying to see if they would let me shot the half court shot but theywouldn't. Punks. But the guy they let shoot almost made it...

dope pics tupac, those seats must be dope to watch from.
im going to the game on saturday, but ill be up in the nosebleeds
laugh.gif

Quick question, I haven't been to a Staples game yet, but do Kobe and the other Lakers sign autographs at the game?
My dad showed me his OG White/Cements that MJ signed for him after one of his games, and since MJ don't play no more, I want to get something signed byKobe.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Quick question, I haven't been to a Staples game yet, but do Kobe and the other Lakers sign autographs at the game?
My dad showed me his OG White/Cements that MJ signed for him after one of his games, and since MJ don't play no more, I want to get something signed by Kobe.

Your best bet is waiting for the players coming out of the parking lot, and as they are stopped waiting, you might get a signature.

Originally Posted by Ghettokrnxxx

i know coby went to D-league

fill me in !

15 pts, 6 Assists, and 5 Rebounds in 37 minutes. Earlier this afternoon for the D'Fenders.

Then had 5 pts for the Lakers tonight. So he had a double-header.
laugh.gif

with that Coby Flush, he officially became the new Laker's victory cigar.

tupac - mr rock laughing at you or trying to get your attention?

Nice pics Tupac.

I'll be @ the Laker road game this saturday @ Staples
laugh.gif

I'll be in section 207.Pretty dope seats and I got them for face off ticketmaster.com

But yup one of SD's biggest die hard Laker fan will be there when more than half of the crowd takes over the Clipper home game.

Back
Top Bottom