OFFICIAL LAKERS vs hawks 02/19 FSN

Those are some nice seats. How much did those run you? I want to go to at least one Laker game and one Yankee game (old and new stadium)

Miami Herald -
Guard Mike Bibby was injured in his debut game with the Hawks, according to the Sports Network.

Bibby suffered a right ankle injury in the third quarter of Tuesday's 122-93 loss to the LA Lakers.

I'd feel bad if Bibby ended up being out for the rest of the season.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Those are some nice seats. How much did those run you? I want to go to at least one Laker game and one Yankee game (old and new stadium)

I got the tickets for face value on ticketmaster. Sometimes you can find them. Hell I found some on the wood for that game but I didn't have a 2500 todrop on that.

Chirs did ask me if I was lost....Stupid staples lady wouldn't let me take a pic with him though....

Those tickets run about 230. I love sitting that close. Nothing beats that.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Quick question, I haven't been to a Staples game yet, but do Kobe and the other Lakers sign autographs at the game?
My dad showed me his OG White/Cements that MJ signed for him after one of his games, and since MJ don't play no more, I want to get something signed by Kobe.

The best time to get auto's from kobe is during events. He has nike events and fiesta lakers is a good one. The parking lot isn't good any moresince they park underground and there is so much security it isn't funny. Some times if you sit next to the tunnel you can get some auto's but thoseseats are hard to get.

Watching the Lakers play like that is a joy to behold. And it was an added pleasure to spoil Mikes hard lemonade's debut with the Hawks. I'm glad wedon't have to face him 3 more times with the Queens.

Great great win last night, but we have bigger fish to fry. After tonight we will be tied for first.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif

the hawks defeated themselves from the beginning.
then the lakers just played laker basketball which made it even worse. ha
props to the lakers for putting on a clinic.

out!

Back
Top Bottom