OFFICIAL LAKERS vs hawks 02/19 FSN

that accuscore showing no love. i already saw that and shook my head multiple times. it should at least be 35%-65%

That has to be one of the most lop sided accuscores I have ever seen.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I think the Patriots/Giants acuscore was similar and that didn't work out too well. I don't want any peice of that same trap. Crush em from thestart and start restin dudes for tomorrow's game.

put this game away by the end of the third and give kobe some rest for that big game in phx...NO LAKER LETDOWN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am praying for a blow out by the thrid. We need kobe to rest. I just pulled up to staples. I will take pics in the first half but after that its all aboutwatching the game.

Lets go lakers.

Pau came out for warm ups to a standing O!

It was great. Team la ran out of bynum authentics so I had one made...its actually cheaper to have them made and shipped. The authentics at team la run 195. Acustom is 185. If you want th iron on they can give it to you right there. If you get it stiched its 30 days which is faster then nba.com. In total it came to204 shipped. Next on the list is gasol...

It is buzzing in here. Staples is ready for this game.

Sometimes I hate sitting close....

I got all these snobby white people near me...this is going to be fun because I am going to act a fool!

Originally Posted by tupac003

It is buzzing in here. Staples is ready for this game.

Sometimes I hate sitting close....

I got all these snobby white people near me...this is going to be fun because I am going to act a fool!

Where do you sit Tupac, I don't know the sections or whatever, but how far are you from the court?
How much did the tickets run you?

laugh.gif
The Hawks dominated the "supposedly out-reboundable" Lakersin the last meeting, and i will expect them to do the same tonight, Horford is a beast. With the addition of Bibby (and you know how he does vs the Lakers),I'll expect the Hawks to get out to a fast start and never look back. They'll have a double digit lead byt he half. The Lakers make a push, but theBibby and Johnson's 3 point barrage will be too much to overcome. Hawks 115 Lakers 106. Bibby and Joe with 29 a piece, Smith with 8 blks.

Back
Top Bottom