OFFICIAL LAKERS vs hawks 02/19 FSN

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Imagine what Kwame would have done with that pass from Kobe haha.

cd435a19e92dd3f2e4255583f9a9047b0918ab0.jpg

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Hawks dominated the "supposedly out-reboundable" Lakers in the last meeting, and i will expect them to do the same tonight, Horford is a beast. With the addition of Bibby (and you know how he does vs the Lakers), I'll expect the Hawks to get out to a fast start and never look back. They'll have a double digit lead byt he half. The Lakers make a push, but the Bibby and Johnson's 3 point barrage will be too much to overcome. Hawks 115 Lakers 106. Bibby and Joe with 29 a piece, Smith with 8 blks.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at the score............. goodness
laugh.gif
smh.gif

LA might have another trophy on the way this summer with this stacked team right now
pimp.gif
... the way they're playing these days, easily the deepest team in the leaguewhen AB returns...

Yeah this is bad.....

"BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DEFENSE BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

wow this game brings flashback's to elementary school when it would be 5th graders vs 1st graders. straight bullying the hawks right now

eek.gif

73 points in the 1st half. Some teams in the league struggle just score 73 points a whole game some nights.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Wow this is brutal.....

I hate to say this, but Odom as the 5th option is good for this team...he could probably avg a triple double in this line up. but his rebounding ability isextremly valueable to us.
10, 10, 10 he could do that from here on out, and we will win

Back
Top Bottom