Official Lakers vs Heat Live at the Staples Center: Thursday 7:30pm TNT

Gonna be a tough game for the lakers...

I saw the last heat game and they were looking solid.... Haslem is back... Lakers better watch out...

lakers need this game because portland is up next and chances are they will not win that game in portland

Heat must have set a record for most nationally televised games in a season by the worst team in the league.

I better be seeing another 5on1 pull-up 3....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I better be seeing another 5on1 pull-up 3....
laugh.gif
that move, sir, is trademarked by one jason williams.... lets just hope he gets a chance to pull it out...

with that said, i would like to thank sohi for letting me borrow the following without his permission
[table][tr][td]AccuScore Projections[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
AccuScore has powered more than 10,000 simulations for every NBA game for ESPN.com, each simulated one play at a time and minimum of 10,000 times. For more, visit AccuScore.
View more Accuscore game details
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Gameday Matchup[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]W-L[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PA[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]STK[/td] [td]L10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MIA[/td] [td]10-44[/td] [td]93.1[/td] [td]100.4[/td] [td]6-22[/td] [td]4-22[/td] [td]W1[/td] [td]1-9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LAL[/td] [td]40-17[/td] [td]107.8[/td] [td]100.5[/td] [td]19-7[/td] [td]21-10[/td] [td]W9[/td] [td]9-1[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]2007-08 Season[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles leads 1-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 2/10[/td] [td]LAL 104, @MIA 94[/td] [td]Recap | Box Score[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Feb 28, 2008[/td] [td]MIA @ LAL[/td] [td]10:30 PM ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Complete Schedule: Lakers | Heat[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Injury Report[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MIAMI[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Joel Anthony C - Feb 27: Day-to-Day
· Dorell Wright SF - Feb 24: Day-to-Day
· Udonis Haslem PF - Feb 23: OUT
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LOS ANGELES[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Kobe Bryant SG - Feb 27: Day-to-Day
· Vladimir Radmanovic PF - Feb 26: Day-to-Day
· Andrew Bynum C - Feb 23: OUT
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Fantasy Injury News
in.gif

· View NBA injury report[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Last 5 Games[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MIAMI (ET)[/td] [td]LOS ANGELES (ET)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Feb 26 SAC Win 107-86
Feb 23 PHI Loss 101-96
Feb 21 @HOU Loss 112-100
Feb 14 @CHI Loss 99-92
Feb 12 DEN Loss 114-113
[/td] [td]Feb 26 POR Win 96-83
Feb 24 @SEA Win 111-91
Feb 23 @LAC Win 113-95
Feb 20 @PHO Win 130-124
Feb 19 ATL Win 122-93
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Complete Schedule: Miami | Los Angeles[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Depth Chart[/td] [/tr][tr][td]POS[/td] [td]MIAMI (PPG)[/td] [td]LOS ANGELES (PPG)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PG[/td] [td]J. Williams 8.6[/td] [td] . Fisher 12.1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SG[/td] [td] . Wade 24.5[/td] [td]K. Bryant 27.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SF[/td] [td]S. Marion 16.0[/td] [td]L. Walton 6.6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PF[/td] [td]U. Haslem 12.2[/td] [td]L. Odom 13.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td]M. Blount 8.9[/td] [td]P. Gasol 19.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· View full depth chart
· Team rosters: Miami | Los Angeles[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Team Stat Leaders[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]MIAMI[/td] [td]LOS ANGELES[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Points[/td] [td] . Wade 24.5[/td] [td]K. Bryant 27.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rebounds[/td] [td]S. Marion 10.5[/td] [td]A. Bynum 10.2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Assists[/td] [td] . Wade 7.0[/td] [td]K. Bryant 5.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Steals[/td] [td]S. Marion 2.7[/td] [td]K. Bryant 1.9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Blocks[/td] [td]A. Mourning 1.8[/td] [td]A. Bynum 2.1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Team stats: Miami | Los Angeles[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Today's Line[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FAVORITE[/td] [td]OPEN[/td] [td]CUR[/td] [td]UNDERDOG[/td] [td]O/U[/td] [/tr][tr][td]@LOS ANGELES[/td] [td]--15[/td] [td]-0[/td] [td]MIAMI[/td] [td]--[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ATS[/td] [td]Miami[/td] [td]Los Angeles[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Record:[/td] [td]10-44-0 (.185)[/td] [td]40-17-0 (.702)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]As Favorite:[/td] [td]4-12-0 (.250)[/td] [td]30-6-0 (.833)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]As Underdog:[/td] [td]6-32-0 (.158)[/td] [td]10-11-0 (.476)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]At Home:[/td] [td]6-22-0 (.214)[/td] [td]19-7-0 (.731)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]On Road:[/td] [td]4-22-0 (.154)[/td] [td]21-10-0 (.677)[/td] [/tr][/table]

Pau has to come out playing, the Heat don't really have a big man in the middle.

Kobe will go off like he has been, and I expect the bench to play better defense.

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

Originally Posted by NobleKane

with that said, i would like to thank sohi for letting me borrow the following without his permission

laugh.gif

NK, I think Haslem is out for this game
Is Vlad back yet?

The line for this game is Lakers -15
eek.gif

I finally get to watch the new look Lakers. All you NBA experts on here are the Lakers really now the team to beat in the west with the addition of Pau?

Originally Posted by jville819

I finally get to watch the new look Lakers. All you NBA experts on here are the Lakers really now the team to beat in the west with the addition of Pau?
The team to beat is still the spurs because no matter what they are the champs. But we are a very good and deep team. I believe we have a great shot tomake to the WCF and beyond. Just depends on how high we finish. If we get home court I think we will have no problem, but I don't want to see a game 7 inSan antonio, PHX, Dallas or NO for that matter.

We should smoke these cats. Only way I see us losing is if miami has a parade at the free throw line. lakers by 15

Originally Posted by tupac003

The team to beat is still the spurs because no matter what they are the champs. But we are a very good and deep team. I believe we have a great shot to make to the WCF and beyond. Just depends on how high we finish. If we get home court I think we will have no problem, but I don't want to see a game 7 in San antonio, PHX, Dallas or NO for that matter.

I was thinking the Spurs were still the team to beat. We all know they save their best ball for the playoffs. I just have a feeling Kobe wants it more thanany player in the League especially this year knowing this could be one of his best chances to get that 4th ring.

Heat must have set a record for most nationally televised games in a season by the worst team in the league.
roll.gif

Nah, Haslem is back and starting

On to the game......

I expect it to be close for most of the game again, Lakers probably pull away late

I just hope its a good game

The team to beat is still the spurs because no matter what they are the champs. But we are a very good and deep team. I believe we have a great shot to make to the WCF and beyond. Just depends on how high we finish. If we get home court I think we will have no problem, but I don't want to see a game 7 in San antonio, PHX, Dallas or NO for that matter.

Dead on.
I don't care what anyone tells me, the Spurs are the team to beat in the West.
They are experienced, dangerous, and I don't think they've been 100% healthy the entire year.
They have probably the best chemistry in the League because their core group of guys have been together for a while.
Ginobli has been lighting it up this year and they have a top 3 power forward of all time.

The Lakers have probably the easiest schedule remaining in the West, I think they'll finish with the #1 seed.
The Lakers haven't been 100% healthy with the addition of Pau either.
It is going to be very interesting to see how the Lakers perform when Bynum + Ariza make their way back into the line-up.
Barring any more injuries, this roster will play 100% for approx. 2 weeks before the playoffs start.
I don't know if that is enough time, but we'll see.
It's going to be inte

Originally Posted by WILLINC

roll.gif

Nah, Haslem is back and starting

On to the game......

I expect it to be close for most of the game again, Lakers probably pull away late

I just hope its a good game

yea, haslem was a big key to their victory against the kings.

Yeah the spurs are kinda flying under the radar this year (until recently with their winning streak) but they are gonna get it together come playoff time andit's gonna take a grand performance by any team to knock em off...

This will the second game in a row I've missed (dang school!) ah well....Lets Go LakeShow!!!!

Should be a great game!
happy.gif
I'm confident my Lakeshow can get itdone!
smokin.gif

LET'S GET IT FELLAS!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Dead on.
I don't care what anyone tells me, the Spurs are the team to beat in the West.
They are experienced, dangerous, and I don't think they've been 100% healthy the entire year.
They have probably the best chemistry in the League because their core group of guys have been together for a while.
Ginobli has been lighting it up this year and they have a top 3 power forward of all time.

The Lakers have probably the easiest schedule remaining in the West, I think they'll finish with the #1 seed.
The Lakers haven't been 100% healthy with the addition of Pau either.
It is going to be very interesting to see how the Lakers perform when Bynum + Ariza make their way back into the line-up.
Barring any more injuries, this roster will play 100% for approx. 2 weeks before the playoffs start.
I don't know if that is enough time, but we'll see.
It's going to be inte

co-sign.
come playoff time, i do not care what seed the spurs are, but i'm crapping bricks when the team i'm rooting for plays against them.

Back
Top Bottom