Official Lakers vs Heat Live at the Staples Center: Thursday 7:30pm TNT

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

lakers are gonna make the playoffs! Miami better make it competitive, please kobe give us a show....kinda missing those 50 pt burst right about now

No need for him to be scoring 50 if they can win when he has 25 or 30. I'd rather see a Lakers W than Kobe scoring 50 in a losing effort.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Charles killing it already on the preshow.

"The Grizzlies gave away Pau Gasol for a Happy Meal"
"I would talk trash too if Kobe Bryant was on my team"

i think the heat take this game by 6 and surprise all the laker fans.

lakers didnt look too good last game and if you think this will be a walk in the park, you are sadly mistaken.

lakers start out slow and the heat keep it close throughout the game...however, lakers pull away towards the end and win by double digits.

and thank god doug collins is doing the dallas/san antonio game tonight.

laugh.gif
If theres one team and player that Wade gets up for, it's theLakers and Kobe. I fully expect him to put on a complete show tonight as well as the rest of the heat playing well. Pat Riley absolutely hates to lose to hisformer team the Lakers, so you know he will have his team fired up and ready to compete today. I wouldn't be surprised if the Heat get a couple careernights from it's players. The Lakers got in it their heads that their the best team in the NBA and they're in need of a wake up call, and i see themgetting it tonight. Heat 111 Lakers 107. Wade and Marion with 32 a piece, Haslem with 20 boards.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
If theres one team and player that Wade gets up for, it's the Lakers and Kobe. I fully expect him to put on a complete show tonight as well as the rest of the heat playing well. Pat Riley absolutely hates to lose to his former team the Lakers, so you know he will have his team fired up and ready to compete today. I wouldn't be surprised if the Heat get a couple career nights from it's players. The Lakers got in it their heads that their the best team in the NBA and they're in need of a wake up call, and i see them getting it tonight. Heat 111 Lakers 107. Wade and Marion with 32 a piece, Haslem with 20 boards.

good looking out

laugh.gif
If theres one team and player that Wade gets up for, it's the Lakers and Kobe. I fully expect him to put on a complete show tonight as well as the rest of the heat playing well. Pat Riley absolutely hates to lose to his former team the Lakers, so you know he will have his team fired up and ready to compete today. I wouldn't be surprised if the Heat get a couple career nights from it's players. The Lakers got in it their heads that their the best team in the NBA and they're in need of a wake up call, and i see them getting it tonight. Heat 111 Lakers 107. Wade and Marion with 32 a piece, Haslem with 20 boards.

good luck charm checking in
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

32+32 = 64... who's gonna score the other 47 points? Blount? Buckets? One of those crappy PGs?

Honestly, if Miami puts up more than 87 points I'll be surprised.

laugh.gif
...FTW!

This Mavs/Spurs game better not go to OT...

kobe loves to complain.. its sickening. you just had a great play and you complain? let your game do the talking boy

Back
Top Bottom