pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I am totally psyched. Sunday afternoon couldn't come any closer
laugh.gif

Let's
Go
Lakers!
smokin.gif

I hope the Lakers give out a shirt. That would be dope. It was disappointing that there wasn't any giveaways in the first round.

URBAN BALLERZ:
game threads can only be made on game day
Mind showing me where that's written, or even suggested?

'As soon as the two teams are ready'; that's what I've always said (personally). Like I've said on here a few times, the Super Bowl threadused this year was made IMMEDIATELY after the Giants beat the Packers, literally seconds after the game was over. And the actual Super Bowl was still 2 weeksaway, but that was the thread we used.

As long as both teams are ready, there's no reason why discussion can't start. Heck, the two teams are going to start talking about each other firstthing tomorrow morning, so there's no reason why the fans can't start discussing things.

That's my take.

11 years ago, Kobe had 3 airballs against Utah... 10 years ago, Utah eliminated LA for the second year in a row... Different cast of players and coaches now(with the exception of Kobe, D-Fish and Jerry Sloan) but i've been waiting for the Lakers to get back at Utah for awhile now
mad.gif
Lets win this for Van Exel, Eddie Jones, Elden Campbell, and the rest of thatup and coming Laker team from 10 years ago!

If I see the Jazzman at the Staples Center this year...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

URBAN BALLERZ:
game threads can only be made on game day
Mind showing me where that's written, or even suggested?

'As soon as the two teams are ready'; that's what I've always said (personally). Like I've said on here a few times, the Super Bowl thread used this year was made IMMEDIATELY after the Giants beat the Packers, literally seconds after the game was over. And the actual Super Bowl was still 2 weeks away, but that was the thread we used.

As long as both teams are ready, there's no reason why discussion can't start. Heck, the two teams are going to start talking about each other first thing tomorrow morning, so there's no reason why the fans can't start discussing things.

That's my take.

thanks Ska
glasses.gif

we needed a thread where we could discuss this series, since all the West match ups are set
tongue.gif

The Lakers will win this serious IMO. I don't buy the hype on the Jazz yet, they weren't that good vs the Rockets and they suck on the road.

I hope the Lakers sweep the Jazz.

Not because of my dislike for the Utah Jazz its their fans I can't stand.

Booing Derek Fisher, knowing why he left, when he came back is utterly disgusting in my opinion.

I'll be ready to boo the heck out of the Jazz during pre-game introductions.
laugh.gif

As good as the Lakers are, I don't see them winning this series without Bynum.

Utah in 7. If Bynum returns, Lakers in 7.

Then again, Kobe is the great equalizer and it would be sweet justice if he could carry the team past Utah after his failures there early in his career.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

As good as the Lakers are, I don't see them winning this series without Bynum.

Utah in 7. If Bynum returns, Lakers in 7.

Then again, Kobe is the great equalizer and it would be sweet justice if he could carry the team past Utah after his failures there early in his career.
that's how i feel too. but i think bynum isn't returning this postseason. 6-7 games for sure, Jazz are MUCH better than the Nuggets so Iwouldn't even bother bringing any brooms.They're disciplined, and have all the ingredients for a championship team. Some very intriguing matchupsespecially in the post with Boozer/Okur and Odom/Gasol.

damn its on Sunday...Tough matchup
that Boozer-Odom worries me

Let's
Go
DE-
FENZ!

Back
Top Bottom