OFFICIAL LAKERS VS jazz Game 1 - 5/04 ABC

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
If theres one match up in the Playoffs that the Jazz would want, it'll be this one. The Jazz are the best team in the NBA when it comes to Offensive execution, and i expect that to be full display throughout this series. The lakers are a soft team compared to the Jazz. I fully expect Utah to use and abuse the Lakers all series, they have zero answer for Boozer and Deron and AK47 will put the clamps down on that fraudulent MVP ala Prince in the '04 Finals.

The Lakers quite frankly are overrated, they just got lucky that they played one of the worst playoffs teams in NBA history in the first round. The Jazz just got threw a tough series with a tough rockets team with most of the games being close. The Jazz are more battle tested and should out rebound the soft lakers front line by a large margin. I expect this to be a quick series in the Favor of the Jazz, but thats another story, i'll just get to my Game one predictions. Jazz 113 Lakers 98. Boozer and Williams with 36 a piece, Korver with 7 triples.

damn looks like i don't need to watch the game tomorrow anymore since i already know who's winning.
ohwell.gif

If those Jazz fans boo Fisher when the series hits Salt Lake, I might have to change the sig. Terrible just terrible. This will be tough. Kobe made it hispersonal mission to beat the Jazz last time they played. He can do anything he wants out there. If they throw the same defense at Kobe they did T-macthey'll be in trouble. Having Korver guard Kobe for any length of time is an automatic 2 points. And even if the defense tires Kobe he can defer to Gasolor Odom. They got lucky that T-mac didn't have another player like that that could take some of the scoring pressure off of him. It may sound like I haveno faith in my team, i do, but I have more faith in Kobe. I've hated this guy since he airballed those threes all those years ago, but he is flat out thebest since MJ. He is gonna prove why he won the MVP award. Boozer cannot disappear like the last series. I love our bench, but I think LA might be better. Thejazz are more physical and that should help them a little bit. If Deron plays like he did last night, we will see the best series of the playoffs

^^

We know...but we all know the playoffs are a different ball game.

I hope we can have the same success but it all depends on how we play our D and how we run the O. If the ball keeps moving we are good. If kobe jacks 25 to 30shots we are done.

LETS GOOO LAKERS. Man this is gana be a good series. Lakers should be able to pull this one out. Lakers need to play some good defense to win this series

Lakers in 5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Game 1: 112-101 (Lakers) +11
Game 2: 107-103 (Lakers) +4
Game 3: 111-110 (Lakers) +1
Game 4: 105-97 (Jazz) -8
Game 5: 120-105 (Lakers) +15

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

11 years ago, Kobe had 3 airballs against Utah... 10 years ago, Utah eliminated LA for the second year in a row... Different cast of players and coaches now (with the exception of Kobe, D-Fish and Jerry Sloan) but i've been waiting for the Lakers to get back at Utah for awhile now
mad.gif
Lets win this for Van Exel, Eddie Jones, Elden Campbell, and the rest of that up and coming Laker team from 10 years ago!

If I see the Jazzman at the Staples Center this year...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

This has been a long time coming...hopefully, this series doesn't last more than 5 for us.

I've always disliked the Jazz...it would be a dream to see us close this in 4 at their homecourt.

laugh.gif
If theres one match up in the Playoffs that the Jazz would want, it'll be this one. The Jazz are the best team in the NBA when it comes to Offensive execution, and i expect that to be full display throughout this series. The lakers are a soft team compared to the Jazz. I fully expect Utah to use and abuse the Lakers all series, they have zero answer for Boozer and Deron and AK47 will put the clamps down on that fraudulent MVP ala Prince in the '04 Finals.

The Lakers quite frankly are overrated, they just got lucky that they played one of the worst playoffs teams in NBA history in the first round. The Jazz just got threw a tough series with a tough rockets team with most of the games being close. The Jazz are more battle tested and should out rebound the soft lakers front line by a large margin. I expect this to be a quick series in the Favor of the Jazz, but thats another story, i'll just get to my Game one predictions. Jazz 113 Lakers 98. Boozer and Williams with 36 a piece, Korver with 7 triples.

YESS!!! 3PLEDOUBLE coming thru in the clutch once again
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why do you keep showing up?
smh.gif

I think this week long layoff is gonna hurt the Lakers for Game 1. It will take them a while to work out the rust and Jazz could catch a quick start out thegate.

Do you even watch the NBA or is a lack of knowledge the key in being the best troll you can be?

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

Jazz in 4. YESS!

*!#! out of here. I will be missing this game thanks to work
indifferent.gif
. Can't stand Utahs players and there fans.

laugh.gif

Seriously bro do you come in here on purpose to spit this nonsense out. Every single Laker game thread you come in here and make your so called"predictions" and it ends up being the complete opposite. That final Hornets and Laker game of the season you predicted Hornets to win by like 15 andended up losing. The Denver series i saw several posts again with the same nonsense. Melo going for 43 with AI going for 30 and 10 with Camby with 8 blocks$@*!!#@!. Stop trolling.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

I think this week long layoff is gonna hurt the Lakers for Game 1. It will take them a while to work out the rust and Jazz could catch a quick start out the gate.

Do you even watch the NBA or is a lack of knowledge the key in being the best troll you can be?

lol hes not a troll.. hes the lakers good luck charm...
everytime he says nonsense .. WE ALWAYS WIN!..
roll.gif

Man, I'm going to be in Long Beach tomorrow dropping off my cousins.

Any good bars in Long Beach to watch the game?

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

Man, I'm going to be in Long Beach tomorrow dropping off my cousins.

Any good bars in Long Beach to watch the game?

hooters downtown. you can hear the game

Time to take on the Jazz.

Somehow, I wish Kobe lost the MVP race so he'll come up hungrier and deadlier than ever!
pimp.gif

Go Lakers!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom