Official: Lakers vs. Kings 4/15 : We're # 1: You Can Hate Us Now But We Wont Stop Now !

It's not going to be easy because SAC always plays us tough plus you know Artest is dying to play.

But in the end

LAKERS VICTORIOUS!

--KS, Happy Birthday man! mine was on April 6th when our Lakers doo-dooed on the Queens. They will do it on the Queens again!
--3PLEDOUBLE
nerd.gif

Kings are playing well.... I wouldnt be surprised if the Kings won... There are teams the lakers have trouble with and for some reason the kin gs are one ofthem...

lets go lakessshoowww!

if artest is playing tonight, you know what to expect from him
stop beno udirth, he's a beast vs the lakers
kobe please defend kevin martin, no ball watching!

go lakerrrsss

Na worst that can happen is that Houston and the Hornets win and Houston ties with Lakers and they have the tibreaker. This would put the Lakers to 3rd. Solets get this game tonight.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Beats05

No Martin, No Artest, No Miller. If the Lakers lose this one they deserve to drop and get beaten by Phoenix or Dallas in the first round. They better watch out for Salmons, Garcia, and Hawes though. Salmons has been known to abuse their defense at will. Garcia has been playing angrily as of late. And Hawes had those couple vicious dunks on the Lakers in their last game where he got all sorts of career highs on them.
Who said they weren't playing?

NO ARTEST.......he is probably dyin to play.....

Na worst that can happen is that Houston and the Hornets win and Houston ties with Lakers and they have the tibreaker. This would put the Lakers to 3rd. So lets get this game tonight.

houston already has 27 losses, we have 25. Even if we lose that puts us at 26 which is still one better than the Rockets putting us ahead of them nomatter what. If we lose I believe we could tie with the Spurs and the series is tied also so I dont know how that works.

The worst we can get at this point is the 2 seed. We have the tiebreaker with the Spurs so even if we lose and the Hornets win out, we still get the 2 seed.

Yea the only team that can knock us out of #1 is NOH, & that's if we lose & they win out, we getting #2 at worse.

But F the 2 seed, 1 MUST be wrapped up tonight.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

It's not going to be easy because SAC always plays us tough plus you know Artest is dying to play.

But in the end

LAKERS VICTORIOUS!
i sure hope so...happy bday

This team will be ready tonight.....

I do have a feeling they will be slow to start but 2-4th will be all lakers.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I hope Dallas beats NO. Go Lakers, get the 1.

Umm...

Bottom line is if the Lakers win tonight the # 1 seed is locked up.We dont need help from the Mavs tommrow night because we hold the tie breaker over theHornets because we have the better conference record.Only real reason why to cheer for Mavs tommrow night against the Hornets is so that we would play theNuggets instead of the Mavs in the 1st round.Either way though Mavs or Nuggets don't scare me and the Lakers will handle either one of them in the 1stround.

So Artest really wont play or is this just based on the game against the Spurs where he didnt play? Because when they had back to back games with one againstthe Lakers he also didnt play the first game and played against the Lakers.

Artest is listed as day-to-day. Kevin Martin is the one who's questionable for tonight.

But seeing how everyone seems to come back when they play the Lakers, I'm pretty sure Artest will play. I remember when Phil said Artest was auditioningfor a contract or something during an interview, lol

Back
Top Bottom