OFFICIAL LAKERS vs NUGGETS GAME 2 | Thursday 5/21 ESPN WCF

Some of you need to chill with the Fisher hate. If he hit that shot you'd be praising him
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by knightngale

the refs were mad suspect from the end of the 3rd and all of the 4th
felt like a denver home game

however
Phil took out Kobe tied at 82 in the 4th
and then went to fisher for the last play
what is this guy thinking?

Gasol choking at the line didnt help either
SUP
I don't get heated over losses as much as the cavs fans. Denver deserved to win after the lakers relaxed. You don't deserve to win whenyou let the other team back in and play soft.

dammit Lakers...

Props to Denver for playing the full 48 and getting the W...... Lakeshow has to play better than this.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh man
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||[/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]||||[/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]||||||||||||||||[/color]
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]||||||||[/color]
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]||||[/color]
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]||||||||||||[/color]
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

die lakers, die and go to hell

bastards, ruined my night. die fisher, die gasol, die phil jackson

if it weren't for the billups off mamba/earthworm's back, we wouldn't have to go for a Fish three. ugh.

Yes LA fan. Denver played well in the 3rd. Exposed the defense in the paint with Bynum out and Gasol being soft. Refs played a part in the 4th quarter. WhyFisher? Kobe and Melo showed up again. Good game Denver

so billups falls and gets the foul call, kenyon martin bumps Gasol 15 feet out of bounds and no foul call. Smith goes through the circle and no violation. Ariza gets tripped and no foul. Great execution from the Nuggets.
indifferent.gif

Farmar and Shannon Brown need to play the point much more. Fisher should get that Dahntay Jones treatment. Start him then sit him.

Bynum should play more in the 4th. I don't get it. You start him. He gets his confidence up. He does his job. Then...he's GHOST. What the hell?
roll.gif
smh.gif

Phil Jackson and his stubborn !*@ lineups...every time.

smh.gif

Let's run a play for the guy who's 1-8 and hasn't shot it well throughout the Playoffs.

I mean I know they'd be keying on Kobe but his shot was on down the stretch and he was really clutch tonight. I swear Phil Jackson hasn't run a goodout of bounds play in forever. I can't even remember the last time I saw one that actually worked. That one would have been great if Fish hadn't beenso off.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Some of you need to chill with the Fisher hate. If he hit that shot you'd be praising him
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Agreed. It wasn't a bad shot by Fisher considering he had Nuggets defense right in his face. It was just a play that should've gone toKobe, but it didn't because of Denver's pressure. Don't go and kill Fisher over this. The Nuggets were just a superior team down the stretch

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

the refs were mad suspect from the end of the 3rd and all of the 4th
felt like a denver home game

however
Phil took out Kobe tied at 82 in the 4th
and then went to fisher for the last play
what is this guy thinking?

Gasol choking at the line didnt help either
SUP
I don't get heated over losses as much as the cavs fans. Denver deserved to win after the lakers relaxed. You don't deserve to win when you let the other team back in and play soft.
O, Ok

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Lakers fans was quick to talk %**# about the cave yesterday. Now they are greeted with this. That's what happens when you run your damn mouth too much
laugh.gif
. Learn to shut the *#$$ up
The irony is killing me.

Let the irony kill you and burn slowly... Along with tonights L.

Back
Top Bottom