Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets Game 4 : LAKERS SWEEP ! Bring On Utah !

is that kmart crying under there?
roll.gif

All is well in laker land....

Some where jerry west, magic, the captin and big game have a big smile on their face.

And I love it.

Let's go lakers!

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Aww.... George and Coby. Gonna be seeing a lot of each other once George moves in and starts sleepin on his couch

smh.gif

roll.gif

i know people are getting on Denver for their play this series, but i don't think they had enough to beat the Lakers anyway.

LoL kmart prob cryin like a baby. ealier he was all hyped up it aint over it aint over now he dont want ne 1 to see him. but Lets go LAKERS. Bring on the nxtteam

good win lakeshow. almost had me worried there. if the nuggets had more people that played like jr smith they might've won a game... but they dontthat's why they lost. good win lakers now i go back to playing gta4

Lakers are going to get exposed by an actual team...not a bunch of ball hogs who don't know how to play basketball together.

CONGRATS GUYS....LIVE IT UP MADE IT OUT THE FIRST ROUND LETS PARTY TONIGHT THEN BACK TO BIZ!!!! :HAT :Hat :Hat

Real talk Kobe is a man on a mission. He knows he's got a shot to win it all and he aint letting it go. Kind of scary.

But damn I wish the Warriors got to face em instead of the Nuggets
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom