Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets Game 4 : LAKERS SWEEP ! Bring On Utah !

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Good series Lakers.

Too bad you guys didn't actually play a worthy opponent.
smh.gif

I hate you.
Shuges...

We love you too...

SHUGES

Do you need a HUG ?

laugh.gif

Funny Charles B. couldn't be in studio the night the Lakers where going to close out. Coincidence? Maybe! Charles is funny; but, he is still a Laker hater.It is in his blood, to many rivalries with the Lakers.

Originally Posted by CruThik3

Lakers are going to get exposed by an actual team...not a bunch of ball hogs who don't know how to play basketball together.

U MAD!?!?!

Lakers with the sweep. It's amazing what can happen within a year. What's with Kobe doing the shaka after each game?

Bleh, obviously the Lakers are/were better and were gonna win that series either way, but the reffing was HORRIBLE tonight, especially the last few minutes.How are you gonna call that last foul on JR? Dude got bodied twice and they get him for a reach.

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Pau breaking hearts...

You deserve it _enver!...Warriors would of won atleast 1.

No one caught this
laugh.gif
, !%*# reminded me of the damn Lexuscommercials. Son said they got no D
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I love the playoffs on NT....Im always looking forward to reading some of the most outlandish comments ever around this time.

All I have to say is the Lakers are the only team in the 1st round to sweep.

Boston fans are nervous right now heading into game 5 against the Hawks.

Spurs couldn't close out the Suns yesterday.

But with that said the MISSION is still not done Laker fans.

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Originally Posted by daprescription

roll.gif
roll.gif
i need to find the people that said the nuggets had a chance.

Slow down...

iiiiii neeeeeeeeeeed toooooooooooo fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind thhhhhhhhhhheeeeee peeeeeople thhhhhhaat saaaaaaiiiiid thhhhhhhee nuuuuuuuugggeettts haaaaaadaaaaaaa chhhhhaannce.

Gotta give props to Kobe. He did what superstars should do, take over or stop momentums. Every time Denver made a HUGE play, Kobe would make an even MOREhuge play. It was pretty weird though. He was on fire but was really off on his free throws tonight. Either way, props to the Lakers, damnit.
mad.gif

smh.gif
at wack #$$ Denver though. I KNOW the Warriors could've done better. Sup with Carmelo too? That fool needs to go practice his lay ups.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
I love the playoffs on NT....Im always looking forward to reading some of the most outlandish comments ever around this time.
laugh.gif
there already are a bunch in this thread.

Whoever mentioned the Kobe fan in the stand doing the dance, I was ROLLING. He was in the All-Star #8 jersey shaking his palms toward the sky and jiggling hismanboobs right

Time to break out the celebratory Cactus Cooler
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom