Official: Lakers vs. Nuggets Game 4 : LAKERS SWEEP ! Bring On Utah !

laugh.gif
at Melo's Gone Quittin' shirt.

roll.gif

MELO is gone either this SUMMER or by the trading deadline next season !

Knicks fans get to work on the Melo in Knicks jerseys photoshop pics.

I'm surprised no one's ever gone off on Sager after losing a game. I like Sager but I'm on the edge of my seat because I'm expecting him to getunder someone's skin

Originally Posted by CruThik3

Lakers are going to get exposed by an actual team...not a bunch of ball hogs who don't know how to play basketball together.
I was thinking the same thing, but we have to remember that the Lakers were drawn into playing that somewhat sloppy and free wheeling style and wonbecause they were able to execute better than the Nuggets on both ends of the floor. While the Lakers aren't nearly as crisp as the Jazz on offense, theLakers ARE willing to move the ball and take high percentage shots. I believe the Lakers will be up to the task of playing smart basketball against the Jazz. Ijust hope that the Lakers don't let the Korvers and Harprings kill them. let Boozer get his 35 & 10 and try to keep everyone else under wraps. It'scrazy that the Lakers have gone from making me hppy by being competitive in the first round to playing like the best team in the NBA during the first round.

I don't understand why everyone is giving AI a free pass.
What did he do different than Kenyon Martin. AI is one of my fav. players ever, but that ENTIRE team needs to slap themselves for that thing called"Defense" they tried to employ over the year.

And we all know that Denver can score, but their offense looks like a freakin pick-up game out there.
No set plays at all, you got AI dribbling all over the place, JR Smith shooting whenever/wherever, etc.
They NEED a coaching change.

Anyway thoughts on the game

Kobe, what can I say?
Absolute monster, he took over the game in the last 6 mins. Did ya'll see that jumper over K-Mart when he spun around, and hit the fade-away at the top ofthe key?
pimp.gif

Very sloppy games on both ends, some questionable calls, etc.

I have to give it up to Denver tonight, they played like it was actually the playoffs.
I mean in Game 3 it looked like they didn't give a damn, but they sure stepped it up for this one.

Onto to round 2, it only gets harder from here boys
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
@ the gone fishin pics, and note to ride him, but I think its just ridiculous that Kobe is doing all this with a torn ligament in a finger on his shootinghand. Dude is ridiculous.

laugh.gif
at those shirts Gone Quittin' and Practice?
As for the game, the Lakers played pretty solid, except for the 3rd, where the offense was terrible. Kobe made clutch shot after shot in the 4th, whichpropelled them to victory, and besides all the free throws he missed.

Utah should our next victim
devil.gif
I'm actually nervous about playing them, they should definitely be a very worthy and difficult match up.
1 series down, 3 more to go!
How 'bout them Lakers!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think we will be fine, we need to freaking rebound the ball against Utah though, we can't afford to give them 2nd chance opportunities, b/c unlike_enver, they do execute their offense and will KILL us if we don't keep them off the boards, esp. Millsap. Hopefully Drew and Ariza can make a return forthis series, Houston needs to win tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

Warriors would have at least won a game...

Yeah, well why didn't the Warriors beat the Nuggets?
co-sign...this is the same thing i kept hearing from my coworkers at work today...oh warriors wouLdve made it a series yada yada...goodness just giveus props and move on the nuggets whooped ya'LL at home smh

We all know utah is going to be a tough match up. Why can't we be happy because we did what we were supposed to do?

And who cares if I stole somebodys "swag" by posting up a picture. I swear some NT'ers get hurt over the dumbest things.

That one spinning turnaround Kobe made was just outrageous. I was just like OOH #@$%! I'm mad TNT left it out of the highlights.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Yeah, He'll work great with Nate Robinson.
grin.gif

he would look good in a Knicks uni tho...

That's just what the Knicks need.... another head case/bad attitude....

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Yeah, He'll work great with Nate Robinson.
grin.gif

he would look good in a Knicks uni tho...

That's just what the Knicks need.... another head case/bad attitude....

I like Melo, but we really don't need him here. We have enough issues to work out.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

Warriors would have at least won a game...

Yeah, well why didn't the Warriors beat the Nuggets?
co-sign...this is the same thing i kept hearing from my coworkers at work today...oh warriors wouLdve made it a series yada yada...goodness just give us props and move on the nuggets whooped ya'LL at home smh

Exactly.

Quit being salty when your team didnt handle their business at home against the Nuggets.
The Warriors have bigger issues this summer.Like how real is thebeef between Baron Davis and Don Nelson.Or will Baron opt out and leave this summer.

But Warrior fans here on NT act like Monta Ellis is the franchise player now and have no love and don't appreciate Baron.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom