Official LAKERS VS ROCKETS GAME 1 - MONDAY 5/4 TNT

Originally Posted by pdouly33

Neither team is playing particularly well.
The game it really really sloppy right now. Our execution is horrible on offense right now. We need to come out sharper in the third quarter.
Because I know the Lakers certainly will.

Ron Ron...
eek.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

All these laker fans with all ther excuses were rusty, playin sloppy, or kobes under the weather... Yall are jus playin like trash...

Let me guess? HOU playing great? ...game is a blowout.. Oh wait..

And what they talkin bout on tnt halftime bout that Rocket D.. Lettin boys know... And we havent played to good on offense..

Yeah both teams are playing like crap right now. Who ever comes out with the most energy and stays in control third quarter wins the game.

All these laker fans with all ther excuses were rusty, playin sloppy, or kobes under the weather... Yall are jus playin like trash...

this newfound cockyness you have is kinda funny to me
laugh.gif

i hope yall rocket fans keep up all the talk, its truely entertaining to me(no lie)

These Laker fans are funny. Utah was a joke.

Houston is something different.

Y'all lose in 5 or 6. See Y'all next year when y'all take the ball out of Kobe hands.

All these laker fans with all ther excuses were rusty, playin sloppy, or kobes under the weather... Yall are jus playin like trash... And this is how we gotta play to win this series a scrappy one.
How is saying that the Lakers are playing sloppy an excuse??
laugh.gif

even your fellow Rockets fan said you guys are playing sloppy...is that an excuse too??

I expect Lakers to have a big second half.

All these laker fans with all ther excuses were rusty, playin sloppy, or kobes under the weather... Yall are jus playin like trash... And this is how we gotta play to win this series a scrappy one.

read my post and see what i said : " we playing like !*@!". but Houston not gonna win this game. Lakers will play better at the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

laugh.gif

i hope yall rocket fans keep up all the talk, its truely entertaining to me(no lie)

Its only one guy talking reckless I don't know why you have to lump everyone else in that group.
wink.gif

Im alwayz like this.. this how we do in the H if u really from the H... I wasnt any different in the portland series.. Jus got my cities back 100%..

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Y'all lose in 5 or 6. See Y'all next year when y'all take the ball out of Kobe hands.

Really fam? come on now. The Rockets aren't the Jazz but the Lakers aren't the damn Trailblazers neither.

Edit- Didn't Utah eliminate yall last year?

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by thachosen123

laugh.gif

Its only one guy talking reckless I don't know why you have to lump everyone else in that group.
wink.gif

you know what you're right
laugh.gif
(although it is more than 1 dude)

Back
Top Bottom