Official LAKERS VS ROCKETS GAME 1 - MONDAY 5/4 TNT

I almost forgot my favorite part from last night, did ya'll know that Doug Collins used to coach MJ??????
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I did not know this. Thank the Lord that Collins is able to remind us of this miracle each and every broadcast.

I don't know where it is in here, but I gotta beleive Shuges was in here postin emoticons soon as that hit the airwaves last night.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I almost forgot my favorite part from last night, did ya'll know that Doug Collins used to coach MJ??????
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I did not know this. Thank the Lord that Collins is able to remind us of this miracle each and every broadcast.

I don't know where it is in here, but I gotta beleive Shuges was in here postin emoticons soon as that hit the airwaves last night.
roll.gif
I can't stand Doug Collins, that guy is a clown. There is a reason why he isn't a coach anymore.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
...lackluster performance by us last night

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

Wow real classy move by Kobe kneeing Battier and elbowing him while he was down.
smh.gif
What an !$$hole.

He was trying to get up and Battier was trying at the same time, their bodies were tangled that's why if you watched the game you notice Kobe went over to
Battier and said something immediately after and Battier shook his head yes, like he knew it wasn't intentional.

Come on man you are looking for things not there.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

typical lakers Kobe fan

Fixed.

He's not even worthy of a Team Lakers signature.

I hated the performance that Kobe gave last night ( I know he was sick)

I hated the way the Lakers settled for jumpers, and were afraid of taking it to Yao

I also hated the fact that they let little old 5'11" Aaron Brooks do whatever he wanted around the paint

I hope this is a wake up call for the Lakers, if they can take anything from this game is that they can't turn it on and off whenever they want to.

Originally Posted by civicevolution

The intensity of the Lakers in Game 2 is gonna be crazy. The Rockets have got to STAY THIRSTY my friends
Dos Equis

I've always liked those commercials.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

The intensity of the Lakers in Game 2 is gonna be crazy. The Rockets have got to STAY THIRSTY my friends
Dos Equis

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
They're only funny to me when the Lakers are winning or have won
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

Dos Equis

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My fav line, "he once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels."
roll.gif
that sh*^ is classic.

Dos Equis

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My fav line, "he once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels."
roll.gif
that sh*^ is classic.
http://www.youtube.com/v/k-aoECXBrEI&hl=en&fs=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/k-aoECXBrEI&hl=en&fs=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/k-aoECXBrEI&hl=en&fs=1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/Y9GYocBqGyA&hl=en&fs=1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
that's my favorite line too.

That or he lives vicariously through himself.

On some Chuck Norris facts steez

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Wow real classy move by Kobe kneeing Battier and elbowing him while he was down.
smh.gif
What an !$$hole.

He was trying to get up and Battier was trying at the same time, their bodies were tangled that's why if you watched the game you notice Kobe went over to Battier and said something immediately after and Battier shook his head yes, like he knew it wasn't intentional.

Son, I doubt you even believe what you are saying.That was a real scumbag move by Kobe and I lost some respect for him.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

smh.gif
What an !$$hole.

He was trying to get up and Battier was trying at the same time, their bodies were tangled that's why if you watched the game you notice Kobe went over to
Battier and said something immediately after and Battier shook his head yes, like he knew it wasn't intentional.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

typical lakers Kobe fan

Fixed.

Seriously, this dude Fro B won't stop slurpin'

He was trying to get up and Battier was trying at the same time, their bodies were tangled that's why if you watched the game you notice Kobe went over to Battier and said something immediately after and Battier shook his head yes, like he knew it wasn't intentional.

roll.gif
anybody who isn't a lakers/kobe fan agree with this man?

this was me while reading it.

c5126693d12b370c94beff981bd8676b7b09aba2.gif

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

smh.gif
What an !$$hole.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

typical lakers Kobe fan

Fixed.

dont get me wrong kobes my favorite player and all because only hes a Laker with that said there are Laker fans like us...then there are kobe fans

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I hated the performance that Kobe gave last night ( I know he was sick)

I hated the way the Lakers settled for jumpers, and were afraid of taking it to Yao

I also hated the fact that they let little old 5'11" Aaron Brooks do whatever he wanted around the paint

I hope this is a wake up call for the Lakers, if they can take anything from this game is that they can't turn it on and off whenever they want to.

agreed

and yes, the Dos Equis commercials are awesome
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
He once taught a German Shepard to bark in Spanish...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
What an !$$hole.

Son, I doubt you even believe what you are saying.That was a real scumbag move by Kobe and I lost some respect for him.

The only person who knows what his intent was is Kobe. Not you nor I know, I can only go based on what I saw and I didn't see someone trying to kneeanother person in the face. I have played ball all my life and things like that happen. They have happened to me many times, getting kneed in the groin, elbowto the face, nose, you name it. Am I crying because it happened, with the exception of a couple of tears that roll out from getting whacked in the nose, NO.

I know it's not intentional and I move on, just as Battier did.

So stop whining about you losing respect for Kobe, who is Kobe to you that you should have had respect for him in the first place??? It's a game, don'tact like he was your Dad and forgot your birthday homie.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

smh.gif
What an !$$hole.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

typical lakers Kobe fan

Fixed.

Yeah who is this guy FroB he should just jump off his jock lol hahaha ROFL!!! I can click the quote button and agree with someone, look at me mypost count is really high, get the eff outta here bro.Lookin like Don Flamenco from Punch Out
10715-don-flamenco_large.png

I never addressed you, so stand down homie.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

LAKER fan yes.

KNOBE fan yes.

BUT I DONT LIKE THIS MATCHUP

1. HOU has 2 great defenders
2. L.A. lacks intensity sometimes. [ hou is scrappy]
3. last but def not least YAO is.........well YAO!!

I'M ON PINS N NEEDLES ON THIS SERIES.
i was rooting hard for portland.
co-sign. it def won't be an easy series....but i believe in my lakers.
pimp.gif

THE QUOTE ABOVE IS FOR ROCKETS FANS....

Just to show that there are laker fans on NT who follow the sport, and know what theyre watching.
People who watch the games and not reg season records knew the ROCKETS would be trouble.
I WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE PLAYED PORTLAND, because they dont have the battle tested vets that HOU has.[ or yao, ron, & shane]
And yes im aware of our Rose Garden troubles, but this isnt the reg sesaon.

WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID..........

IT AINT OVER......

HOPEFULLY L.A. COMES READY 2 PLAY & LEAVES THE CUTE s#$@ IN THE LOCKER ROOM!!!
mad.gif
It's called trash talking man. It doesn't mean that I don't think Houston is a good team, if they weren't they wouldn't be in the playoffs and they wouldn't have beaten a good Portland team. The Rockets without T-Mac are a better team because they are focused and see the advantages of what got them there, and that is their defense. They have a great defense, one of the best in the league.

I may mess around and joke about the Rockets not having a chance and all this stuff but it's all in fun and I am sure Rockets fans know this, it makes this thread interesting. Who else would you have to quote if everyone just posted what they know to be true but don't post how they feel in their heart.

I love my Lakers just like the Rockets fans love their Rockets. I guarantee if the Lakers were the underdogs the Rockets fans would be saying the same thing the lakers fans say, because fans are fans!

Anyway Rockets suck and won't sniff another win and Lakers are the best team in the world. Farmar is the best player in the league, better than Kobe and Lebron, I am pretty sure he scored 40 with UCLA. If Artest can do it I can too!
tongue.gif

Fro B Giant i wasnt referring to you. If so i wouldve quoted you in my reply.[ i was speaking in general]
As i read these Laker game threads its clear some L.A. fans are naive.
My reply was to show that everybody wasnt sleeping on the rockets.
HONESTLY I DO POST WHATS IN MY HEART.
WHEN I SAY IM ON PINS N NEEDLES VS HOUSTON , IM SERIOUS. [ they match up very well]

Lastly, i like trash talk as much as the next guy.
JUST DONT GO OVERBOARD , THATS WHEN YOU APPEAR TO BE SLURPING OR DONT KNOW WAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

LAKER fan yes.

KNOBE fan yes.

BUT I DONT LIKE THIS MATCHUP

1. HOU has 2 great defenders
2. L.A. lacks intensity sometimes. [ hou is scrappy]
3. last but def not least YAO is.........well YAO!!

I'M ON PINS N NEEDLES ON THIS SERIES.
i was rooting hard for portland.
co-sign. it def won't be an easy series....but i believe in my lakers.
pimp.gif

THE QUOTE ABOVE IS FOR ROCKETS FANS....

Just to show that there are laker fans on NT who follow the sport, and know what theyre watching.
People who watch the games and not reg season records knew the ROCKETS would be trouble.
I WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE PLAYED PORTLAND, because they dont have the battle tested vets that HOU has.[ or yao, ron, & shane]
And yes im aware of our Rose Garden troubles, but this isnt the reg sesaon.

WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID..........

IT AINT OVER......

HOPEFULLY L.A. COMES READY 2 PLAY & LEAVES THE CUTE s#$@ IN THE LOCKER ROOM!!!
mad.gif
It's called trash talking man. It doesn't mean that I don't think Houston is a good team, if they weren't they wouldn't be in the playoffs and they wouldn't have beaten a good Portland team. The Rockets without T-Mac are a better team because they are focused and see the advantages of what got them there, and that is their defense. They have a great defense, one of the best in the league.

I may mess around and joke about the Rockets not having a chance and all this stuff but it's all in fun and I am sure Rockets fans know this, it makes this thread interesting. Who else would you have to quote if everyone just posted what they know to be true but don't post how they feel in their heart.

I love my Lakers just like the Rockets fans love their Rockets. I guarantee if the Lakers were the underdogs the Rockets fans would be saying the same thing the lakers fans say, because fans are fans!

Anyway Rockets suck and won't sniff another win and Lakers are the best team in the world. Farmar is the best player in the league, better than Kobe and Lebron, I am pretty sure he scored 40 with UCLA. If Artest can do it I can too!
tongue.gif

Fro B Giant i wasnt referring to you. If so i wouldve quoted you in my reply.[ i was speaking in general]
As i read these Laker game threads its clear some L.A. fans are naive.
My reply was to show that everybody wasnt sleeping on the rockets.
HONESTLY I DO POST WHATS IN MY HEART.
WHEN I SAY IM ON PINS N NEEDLES VS HOUSTON , IM SERIOUS. [ they match up very well]

Lastly, i like trash talk as much as the next guy.
JUST DONT GO OVERBOARD , THATS WHEN YOU APPEAR TO BE SLURPING OR DONT KNOW WAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT.
I hear you man. I don't need to prove to others that I know what i am talking about it's the internet and it's all fun and games tome.

Back
Top Bottom