Official LAKERS VS ROCKETS GAME 1 - MONDAY 5/4 TNT

Kobe is a game time decision 2m with a sore throat.
pimp.gif

(We all know he's playing)

I'll be there for game 1 and for game 5 when the Lakers wrap it up.

I have tickets to game 2 but can't go. Anyone who wants to buy them at a decent price PM me.

Originally Posted by franchise3

pimp.gif

that can be seroius. Mac once missed 3 weeks with a sore throat..

When Kobe is "sick" it never ends well for the opposing teams.

Look it up,
pimp.gif

R.I.P

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by blackxme

Monday seems so far away. But it's amazing to see the confidence that Lakers fans have because of a 4-0 record in the regular season
against a Rockets team that is far different from the one they will be facing in the playoffs. Actually it's quite nauseating
sick.gif
Let them gas them self up. If it makes them feel better. I know the rockets can win. No sense trying to talk to most of the laker fans. they will always think they are right.
But will they win? We both know the answer to that. There is zero chance the Lakers lose more than two games.

Originally Posted by SoleControl

Monday seems so far away. But it's amazing to see the confidence that Lakers fans have because of a 4-0 record in the regular season
against a Rockets team that is far different from the one they will be facing in the playoffs. Actually it's quite nauseating
sick.gif
Let them gas them self up. If it makes them feel better. I know the rockets can win. No sense trying to talk to most of the laker fans. they will always think they are right.
But will they win? We both know the answer to that. There is zero chance the Lakers lose more than two games.
We Rockets fans know it, hell everyone knows it, even my dog knows it. The almighty Lakers cannot be stopped. No way, no how!!
Rockets have ZERO chance!

sick.gif
We Rockets fans know it, hell everyone knows it, even my dog knows it. The almighty Lakers cannot be stopped. No way, no how!!
qft

sick.gif

Finally he admits it, his dog admits it too!

RetroBaller wrote:

blackxme wrote:

sick.gif
Let them gas them self up. If it makes them feel better. I know the rockets can win. No sense trying to talk to most of the laker fans. they
will always think they are right.

Yeah. We all know we arent going to win. But we just hope for something spectacular to happen.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Landry, Wafer, and Artest need to step it up this series for us to have a chance. Oh yea, and Yao needs more shots... around 20sounds good

I think Wafer will have a big series against the Lakers, he plays well against them. We just can't afford our offense to go stagnant like it does from timeto time

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Kobe setting up excuses already
smh.gif

dude stay out of these threads. there is a cavs vs hawks thread for you.

excuses my %@$, when kobe had the flu against the cavs, he came out and held lebron to a HORRIBLE shooting night.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

pimp.gif

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4132958

It says he missed practice but nothing regarding being a game time decision....
It's a damn insult to say a sore throat makes him a game time decision. +#%. If he had the swine flu I'd understand but not just a freakin sore throat
i dont think you get how serious bacterial pharyngitis is (assuming its bacterial not viral). remember when ronny turiaf had it last year, hedidn't even show up to the arena that game.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

pimp.gif

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4132958

It says he missed practice but nothing regarding being a game time decision....
It's a damn insult to say a sore throat makes him a game time decision. +#%. If he had the swine flu I'd understand but not just a freakin sore throat
i dont think you get how serious bacterial pharyngitis is (assuming its bacterial not viral). remember when ronny turiaf had it last year, he didn't even show up to the arena that game.
All I read in the article is that he had a "sore throat".

If the Rockest are hitting their shots I like their chances. Aaron Brooks should channel his inner Troy Hudson

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Kobe setting up excuses already
smh.gif
excuse for what?
People can say what they want but one thing you can't do is question his toughness and his desire to play.�

Lets just put it this way, Kobe dislocates his finger on his shooting hand and has it popped back into place while your boy Lebron sprains his finger on hisLEFT hand and misses multiple games.
and we all remember what Kobe did the last time he was sick

Back
Top Bottom