Official Lakers vs. Spurs 5/27 Game 4 9:00 ET on TNT

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
the Spurs showed why they were the defending champions in Game 3. If the Spurs hit their shots, I see this series getting tied at 2-2 going back to LA. Should be a great game, Lamar blamed himself for the loss but in actuality the whole team lost and not just him. The Spurs should be able to defend their homecourt, and winning in San Antonio is no joke. If the Lakers can pull it off that'd be real shocking, because it's the Spurs; and if they do, they definitely have the series wrapped up. Don't underestimate the Spurs. So, Spurs 98 Lakers 92. Duncan with 24 and 20, Bowen with 8 triples.

a variant 3pledouble?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
hey, i'm giving u guys a back up just in case he doesn't post
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
the Spurs showed why they were the defending champions in Game 3. If the Spurs hit their shots, I see this series getting tied at 2-2 going back to LA. Should be a great game, Lamar blamed himself for the loss but in actuality the whole team lost and not just him. The Spurs should be able to defend their homecourt, and winning in San Antonio is no joke. If the Lakers can pull it off that'd be real shocking, because it's the Spurs; and if they do, they definitely have the series wrapped up. Don't underestimate the Spurs. So, Spurs 98 Lakers 92. Duncan with 24 and 20, Bowen with 8 triples.

a variant 3pledouble?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
thanks LOL....go LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....man its gonna be a tough game 4

laugh.gif

i think you forgot to log in to your "other SN" there Acid
wink.gif
roll.gif

delete that

then post what you typed there again

Lamar and Pau need to make those easy shots
mad.gif

laugh.gif

a variant 3pledouble?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

nah, don't worry. 3pledouble will manage to find a way and come in here and post. If the Lakers win, he will be completely ghost, but if the Spurs win,he will say how correct he is and display his happiness for the Lakers lost, and talk more his back door sweep coming true
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Like KB8 has said before...i wont be worried until we are down 3-2. We can't win em all...gotta be crazy to think we are gonna sweep the champs. However,im fully confident in my team and i believe we should be able to pull it out this game if we just come out with high intensity.

Point is, We made our shots in game 2...we won.
Spurs made their shots in game 3...they won.
Simple...keep our offense flowing, make our baskets...and itll be either an easy victory, or a close game goin into the 4th...and we all know what lethalreptile strikes during close games in the 4th quarter.
pimp.gif

With all that being said...as long as our offense is smooth and running, and we keep our intensity on d at a high level...we should be fine my fellow lakerfaithful.

letsss get it
pimp.gif

we need to get this road game...Lamar & Fisher gotta show up...if they do...i like our chances

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

My sphincter is pretty tight right now. I'm f ing nervous as hell about this game. Lakers have come too far this season to let this series slip away,I hope and pray that doesn't happen.

I agree that the Spurs played perfect in game 3, problem is, they always find ways to shift and move the way they play perfect. Maybe Manu doesn't hit 53's tonight, but Bowen could hit 6 of em. Maybe Parker doesn't get to 20 points, but Finley gets 11 and Horry finally scratches with 9. That is theway this team works, they fill in where they are needed. Sure, they can have a lapse here and there, they are human, but for the last few years, they usuallyfind a way to get it done.

This Laker team, is not there yet. They get closer every day, and they will be like that at some point, but right now we are depending on Kobe and Fishersexperience, and Phil as out stabilizing force. After that, all these guys are in uncharted territory.

I really hope that LO and Fish come back with big games. We also need to get Sasha a couple shots. Gasol needs to go hard at Duncan and try to get him on hisheels a little. Pick up an early foul or two so that Duncan will play off him a little and give up the bucket rather then getting another foul.

I hope we can do this tonight. I would be terrified if we go game 5 tied 2 - 2.

Let's get it.
pimp.gif

I think LO is gona ball tonight. Took a lot of guts to blame the loss on him. Atleast he knows he effed up. Kobe needs to D Manu up. I see a classic gametonight.
Lakers- 103 Spurs-101

I'm expecting it to be a much closer game down the stretch tonight.

It's just going to be about who can make shots and key moments. I'm feeling the Lakers take this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0VWbvvdwLoI feel like this series is copying the Hornets series, so I'm predictingthe Spurs win this. I just can't imagine this series not going 7, but maybe that's just me. I'm looking forward to hearing what Kenny and Charlesthink; I know Charles respects the heck out of the Spurs, so he'll probably have them winning this one.

Also, this is probably OLD by now, but anyone see that video of Kobe jumping the pool of snakes?

I'm hoping Kenny parodies this tonight!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

they need to put ariza on parker and ginobli...
Damn, that's a lot of pressure to guard two players.
laugh.gif

The one guy who NEEDS to score (Kobe and Gasol will obviously rack up points) is Fisher. Lamar doesn't necessarily have to score a lot since he does a lotmore with his rebounding and passing. Lamar needs to focus on those and play good defense at the least. Fisher, on the other hand, doesn't do much elsebesides defending. He NEEDS to hit a couple shots early and get in a rhythm for the rest of the game because he's so limited in what he can do as abasketball player.

I hope Ariza can get some time other than garbage minutes. He's been practicing for a couple of weeks now I think, so he should be ready to play 10-15minutes.

This game will be really close and I can't decide who I think will win. Hopefully Lamar doesn't try to atone for his poor shooting Game 3 with crazyshots. Just let the game come naturally.

Yeah, Fish needs to score, but so does Lamar, he has the so called biggest mismatch in this series w/ Oberto and Horry guarding him, yet he's had twohorrible showings, like he said himself, he needs to dunk the ball and finish strong at the rim, cause Pau seems to be content to take weenie shots thisseries, I think Timmy has him shook. Kobe is gonna be Kobe, I'd really like him to come out and set the tone early. Lakers by 5.

Back
Top Bottom