Official Lakers vs. Spurs 5/27 Game 4 9:00 ET on TNT

I don't see Manu scoring anywhere close to Game 3 numbers.

Spurs have to find that offense somewhere else. Hopefully with Parker in the pick and roll.

This will be a close game, hard to call.

Go SPURS!

Manu was just on fire, actually, Sasha was doing a pretty good job on him, but he was on.

I would put a longer more athletic Ariza on him though.

I know Charles respects the heck out of the Spurs, so he'll probably have them winning this one.
Actually, from what I've seen on TNT, it seems like he's jumped on the Laker bandwagon this year.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Just as i predicted, the spurs slaughtered the Lakers in game 3 makingthe series lead to 2-1, tonight i fully expect them to send this thing back to LA tied 2-2 in another blowout. Manu getting shut down in LA was only a fluke, isee him once again destroying the Lakers early and often tonight with even a better performance than the last time around. Tim Duncan by his lonesome has beencompletely dominating the Lakers piss poor front line, and i only see him keep on doing it, since they have absolutely no one to check him. The Spurs aftertonight will be 2 games away from pulling off that back door sweeping on their way back to the NBA finals as i predicted. All signs point to a spurs victory byin a rout. Lakers 82 Spurs 113. Manu and Tim with 41 points a piece, Bowen with 7 triples.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Just as i predicted, the spurs slaughtered the Lakers in game 3 making the series lead to 2-1, tonight i fully expect them to send this thing back to LA tied 2-2 in another blowout. Manu getting shut down in LA was only a fluke, i see him once again destroying the Lakers early and often tonight with even a better performance than the last time around. Tim Duncan by his lonesome has been completely dominating the Lakers piss poor front line, and i only see him keep on doing it, since they have absolutely no one to check him. The Spurs after tonight will be 2 games away from pulling off that back door sweeping on their way back to the NBA finals as i predicted. All signs point to a spurs victory by in a rout. Lakers 82 Spurs 113. Manu and Tim with 41 points a piece, Bowen with 7 triples.
[kenny smith] the MVP is IN THE BUILDIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/kenny smith]

laugh.gif
Just as i predicted, the spurs slaughtered the Lakers in game 3 making the series lead to 2-1, tonight i fully expect them to send this thing back to LA tied 2-2 in another blowout. Manu getting shut down in LA was only a fluke, i see him once again destroying the Lakers early and often tonight with even a better performance than the last time around. Tim Duncan by his lonesome has been completely dominating the Lakers piss poor front line, and i only see him keep on doing it, since they have absolutely no one to check him. The Spurs after tonight will be 2 games away from pulling off that back door sweeping on their way back to the NBA finals as i predicted. All signs point to a spurs victory by in a rout. Lakers 82 Spurs 113. Manu and Tim with 41 points a piece, Bowen with 7 triples.
roll.gif

That's 103 of the 113 points.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
laugh.gif
While I acknowledge that game one was a little too close for comfort, I wouldn't call game three a slaughtering by any stretch of theimagination! I mean, did you forget what happened in game two?

By the same token, Whilst I am under no illusion that to steal a game from the Spurs in Texas would be no mean feat, I think that Snake and the Hissettes aremore than capable.

Lets go Lakers!

I'm very confident we will pull out the win. In game 3, Pau, LO, Fish couldn't get it going and Manu got hot. Our defense was fine. If we play ourgame, we will be fine. Also, we need to be way more physical.

laugh.gif
Expect a nice Christmas card from me this year.
smokin.gif

3PLEDOUBLE predictions are just idiotic now....It's like he is doing this to to jinx SA....
laugh.gif

It's all good...I'm just hoping we can play at the same level we did on Sunday & Mr. Crawford doesn't screw us.

PO

eek.gif
/
laugh.gif
/
pimp.gif

I dont care how we do it......just as long as we come out of the AT&T Center with a win tonight.
I would like to see Barry, Finley and Horry get hot and have a good game. Thatd be a nice boost going back to Staples

Originally Posted by PO2345

3PLEDOUBLE predictions are just idiotic now....It's like he is doing this to to jinx SA....
laugh.gif

It's all good...I'm just hoping we can play at the same level we did on Sunday & Mr. Crawford doesn't screw us.

PO
I bet he is doing it to jinx the Spurs. I know he's a Laker fan inside. No one, including himself, can believe the nonsense that comes out of hismouth.

Back
Top Bottom