Official: Lakers vs. Suns Game 2 WCF 5/19 6PM PST: Game On TNT HD: Lakers Lead 1-0

notorious 858

Banned
Alright time to get this started. Lakers handed the Suns a beat down in game 1. Expect to see the Suns shoot better from the field and behind the arc, and also expect Suns play a bunch of zone defense. With that said Lakers will still kill the Suns and win by at least 15.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

0402_fakers11.jpg

I thought we weren't allowed to call teams by anything else besides their actual names? This was a Zodogg rule. lol

Originally Posted by goukiteg

I thought we weren't allowed to call teams by anything else besides their actual names? This was a Zodogg rule. lol

That's only for thread titles

--Hollinger says Suns in 6. So they're winning 4 out of the next possible 5 right?
nerd.gif

--Eh. Idk...I'm not an "expert". Nonetheless...Lets GO LAKERS!!

The Suns only hope is the pick and roll for Amare or have him dish out to 3 points shooters. They basically have zero answer so far for the Lakers.

funny how frye just stands on the 3pt line and just waits for someone to him the ball. 1-7. FAIL
laugh.gif

i dont see the Lakers having a problem advancing. The lakers are 4-1 against the suns this season. i say Lakers in game 5

Should be a closer game, but the Suns like almost every other team don't matchup. Bynum was a complete non factor, but we still won by 21 points. They shot 50% from the field, but we limited their 3s and with the way we play D, that should continue to be the case.

Lakers by 7, Kobe with 35. (He's still old and near done though)

Bynum is a non-factor in the postseason. The regular season on the other hand, he's a different story. Sad, but true!

Originally Posted by kcirtap7

Bynum is a non-factor in the postseason. The regular season on the other hand, he's a different story. Sad, but true!

Not completely true.

Did you watch the first 2 rounds of the playoffs?

He had a couple double double games and was blocking shots and rebounding.

He's actually done more than he did last year in the playoffs where he would get into foul trouble easily and was a lot slower.

Game 1 is history.

Onto Game 2...hope to see Drew more active in this one. Although I want to continue to see the level of agressiveness I saw in LO tonight.

Hopefully, the Suns don't catch fire from deep.

Originally Posted by acidicality

0402_fakers11.jpg

^ --Isn't that an oxymoron? 
--Well game day is here again. Hopefully Lamar can have another "lucky" game eh Amerie?
--Lets GO LAKERS!!

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Hollinger says Suns in 6. So they're winning 4 out of the next possible 5 right?
nerd.gif

Hollinger is a tool. He'll never get over his worthless formula.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

nerd.gif

Hollinger is a tool. He'll never get over his worthless formula.

im gonna speak my dude zodoggs language on this one because i have very negative feelings towards hollinger.   i hope a gang of angry 5th graders take turns kicking hollinger in the back of the head one day for about an hour straight

Amare's Mom arrested, let's see if that affects his game.

It's gameday!

Let's go LAKESHOW!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kcirtap7

Bynum is a non-factor in the postseason.

His presence in the paint changes a lot of plays. 

Lakers take Game 2 light win. Odom uses Amare's foolish statement and drops another double double.

Btw Fisher surprised me with his Defense on Nash in Game One. I'm sure everyone expected Nash to drop 30; I mean he ran circles around T. Parker, but Fish played him quite well.

^
--Truth. Bynum doesnt have big stats or anything but he does alter alot of shots or alot of plays just by his presence alone.

Back
Top Bottom