Official: Lakers vs. Suns Game 2 WCF 5/19 6PM PST: Game On TNT HD: Lakers Lead 1-0

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Amare's Mom arrested, let's see if that affects his game.

--Link?
--Amarie will probably double his rebound total from last game.

roll.gif
^

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Any chance JRich is sleeping with Amares mom?

i literally laughed out loud when i read that. so hard that snot came out of my nose.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Any chance JRich is sleeping with Amares mom?

i literally laughed out loud when i read that. so hard that snot came out of my nose.
sick.gif
Damn dude, blow your nose every now and then
laugh.gif

The one suns fan that talked so much junk a week before game 1, has been a ghost since then.

Kind of miss the little fella and his sillyness.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

The one suns fan that talked so much junk a week before game 1, has been a ghost since then.

Kind of miss the little fella and his sillyness.

Dude was banned...

and
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ this story: http://www.cbsnews.com/83...162-20005381-504083.html

Amare's mom driving possibly drunk with Amare following behind her
According to ArizonaCentral.com, this is not the first time Carrie Stoudemire has been in trouble with the law. She has been in jail dozens of times for charges ranging from drug possession to prostitution.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

You think the Staples will have Amare's mom billboards and signs. LOL

Oh man, that would be hilarious if someone blows up that picture of her, and is sitting right behind the basket if Amare gets to the line.

And I guess Jdiddy did get banned.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by got shoes

You think the Staples will have Amare's mom billboards and signs. LOL

Oh man, that would be hilarious if someone blows up that picture of her, and is sitting right behind the basket if Amare gets to the line.

And I guess Jdiddy did get banned.

Would like to see PHX win, but I'm a realist, LA vs. Boston is the plan.

PO

Here it is real simple, Stat is now well aware of his mess with Odom being lucky, if Stat works hard and focuses in on Odom, then Gasol and Bynum are going to clean up the boards.  So we may see Odom get held to 8 boards, but Gasol could get 15.  And if Bynum is feeling stronger and gets more minutes, then maybe he adds 10 himself. 

Stat better get 15 rebounds himself, or he liable to get clowned right out the series. 

Also, if they double Kobe then his points will certainly drop, but expect him to add a few assists to Gasol, Odom, and Bynum.  With the occasional outside jumper to Fish and Artest. 

Suns will play better tonight then game 1.  They were embarrassed and maybe a little angry, but they need to make so many adjustments, and LA doesn't really need too, they just have to react on what Phoenix tries tonight.  I see LA still winning this one, but a bit closer game, more hard fought. 

Everyone enjoy the game, see ya'll in the AM. 

Im not kidding when I would not trade Lamar for Amare. He just doesnt bring anything except for a better offensive game but thats only with one of the best point guards in the league. His rebounding and defense is nowhere to be found and his mouth writes checks that his @$@ cant cash. He's garbage and overrated.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Im not kidding when I would not trade Lamar for Amare. He just doesnt bring anything except for a better offensive game but thats only with one of the best point guards in the league. His rebounding and defense is nowhere to be found and his mouth writes checks that his @$@ cant cash. He's garbage and overrated.
2po3zwm.gif

Wow. I hope you're not serious. Thats probably the dumbest statement i've read all day. Lamar shows up to the game once a month if that.
laugh.gif
Amare is at least consistent and a solid defender. He's improved his overall game and matured as a player. I honestly dont even know why I should give an explanation LOL

Back
Top Bottom