Official: Lakers vs. Suns Game 2 WCF 5/19 6PM PST: Game On TNT HD: Lakers Lead 1-0

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by CP1708

Anyone wanna help me out on Zo calling people classless?  That dirtbag don't know jack @#$% about class, so how's he talking?  Must be on that Amare plan or something.  Fake @#$ Fugazis. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's the funny +%*#, dude throws out the word "classless" to the Lakers and their fans, but yet, look at what he tweets about?? 

It's funny to me, because he's 32 years old.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I thought this guy was 17 at the oldest.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Anyone wanna help me out on Zo calling people classless?  That dirtbag don't know jack @#$% about class, so how's he talking?  Must be on that Amare plan or something.  Fake @#$ Fugazis. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's the funny +%*#, dude throws out the word "classless" to the Lakers and their fans, but yet, look at what he tweets about?? 

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
  Far from it. 

http://phoenix.fanster.com/members/zodogg34

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
  Far from it. 

http://phoenix.fanster.com/members/zodogg34

dude is a joke
laugh.gif

im gonna join that phoenix fanster site and start trolling on there. im gonna post stuff like, "Die Suns Pg 13 Die" "Goggle Wearing Rat Bastard #1" keep in mind Steve Nash is actually one of my favorite players.

Plaschke is an idiot though. He was screaming doomsday once the Lakers got Artest and let Ariza go. So far, so good for the Lake Show.

And IF Boston beats LA, it's more, Boston could very well have been 3peat champs had KG not get hurt last year..

Originally Posted by franchise3

Plaschke is an idiot though. He was screaming doomsday once the Lakers got Artest and let Ariza go. So far, so good for the Lake Show.

And IF Boston beats LA, it's more, Boston could very well have been 3peat champs had KG not get hurt last year..
I haven't even thought of it like that. I would not be able to live that down.
roll.gif

Seriously though...
mad.gif

I hope the Laker's heads are on tight because the Celtics are a completely different level than the opponents we've been facing.

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

roll.gif

Seriously though...
mad.gif

I hope the Laker's heads are on tight because the Celtics are a completely different level than the opponents we've been facing.

seriously, i would not be able to even think or talk about the NBA until another title was won if the Lakers make the finals only to lose to Boston again.  I think their up for the challenge this year, and have the better team and have the toughness to get the job done this year.

the Celtics are on a completely different level then the teams the Lakers have faced but lets not sit here and act like the Thunder, the Jazz who never get swept, and Phoenix are weak opponents by any means. The Lakers have played some really good teams and I think if they advance they'll be battle tested. Yes Boston beat Cleveland and are about to beat Orlando but you can argue that the Lakers are on a completely different level then the opponents they've faced as well.

also i would think boston having all that rest between the ecf and finals would hurt them more then help them.  their on a roll right now, and when your hot ansd overacheiving you want to play the next game as soon as possible while your still on that hot streak.

Im kinda scare of Boston. They're playing excellent defense as of late and Rondo gonna abuse Fisher/Farmar/Brown

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

roll.gif

Seriously though...
mad.gif

seriously, i would not be able to even think or talk about the NBA until another title was won if the Lakers make the finals only to lose to Boston again.  I think their up for the challenge this year, and have the better team and have the toughness to get the job done this year.

the Celtics are on a completely different level then the teams the Lakers have faced but lets not sit here and act like the Thunder, the Jazz who never get swept, and Phoenix are weak opponents by any means. The Lakers have played some really good teams and I think if they advance they'll be battle tested. Yes Boston beat Cleveland and are about to beat Orlando but you can argue that the Lakers are on a completely different level then the opponents they've faced as well.

also i would think boston having all that rest between the ecf and finals would hurt them more then help them.  their on a roll right now, and when your hot ansd overacheiving you want to play the next game as soon as possible while your still on that hot streak.

I disagree about the rest part. A team as old as Boston could only benefit from more rest. They're not going to forget how to play basketball in the few days between.

Hell, they just had 3 days rest and beat the brakes off Orlando today.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Im kinda scare of Boston. They're playing excellent defense as of late and Rondo gonna abuse Fisher/Farmar/Brown

kobe guards rondo fish guards ray ....i think ron is really going to make difference this time around

Posey, House and Powe really gave the Lakers trouble 2 years ago

and we had Radmanovic starting on Pierce and Bynum was out injured

so I think this time it will be a very tough and close series with the Lakers winning in 7....we have more size and experience to know how physical and mentally tough we have to be to beat the Celtics

Artest on Pierce will be a big difference and having Bynum to get some rebounds, alter shots, and be a big presence in the lane will help out tremendously

GO LAKERS

Back
Top Bottom