Official: Lakers vs. Suns Game 2 WCF 5/19 6PM PST: Game On TNT HD: Lakers Lead 1-0

eek.gif
Ten pages in a Suns vs Lakers playoff game. I guess Yuku has completely ruined the game thread experience
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

eek.gif
Ten pages in a Suns vs Lakers playoff game. I guess Yuku has completely ruined the game thread experience
smh.gif
No doubt.

It's tragic, really.

Why o why does gentry rest the starters for too long

shouldve stayed with the lineup that made them hot smh

JRich, and Grant hill are the only ones playing with heart

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

*Kobe not being the leading scorer but instead setting a personal playoff best for assists APPRECIATION*

*doing it after a 40-pt game APPRECIATION*

*remembering that the PHX Buns were up 1-3 and still won the series unappreciation*

*remembering that this Laker team is just SLIGHTLY better than that Laker team SUPER APPRECIATION*
Just SLIGHTLY? Are you talking about the same Laker team with smush parker and kwame brown?

ive been trying to quote this damn YUKU
mad.gif

But come on SKA slightly?? and that suns team was much better than this one....

Amare is as delusional as a certain Suns fan. How is he gonna talk junk about Odom being lucky and how he dominated Gasol in 05....and back all that up by getting killed on defense (if you call that defense) and only grabbing 3 more rebounds then last game.  I feel bad for Nash and Grant Hill but the classless way a certain Suns fan and his kind talk/post/tweet all this smack about the Lakers and its fans...I hope they are feeling every bit sad and angry.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Amare better not opt out of the contract.  How you get 9 boards in 2 games.

What do you call a power forward with 6 rebounds?

Small Foward
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Lakers in 5

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

suns idea of defense is placing 5 orange pylons on the court

roll.gif

Gotta give KB his props, dude purposely fed Gasol and everyone knew why, to punish Amare. Good Job Gasol, Artest doing his job and LAMAR outrebounding Amare in 1 game, compared to Amare in this series, is appreciated.

These threads are not as fun without JDiddy posting his predictions.

He's eating his words right now, he PM'ed to admit the Lakers are the better team.

BUT, he still says Frye will be the leading scorer when Phoenix returns home.
tongue.gif

At least dude is admitting he was wrong. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

eek.gif
smh.gif
pretty sure yuku had very little to do w this
laugh.gif

Yes, this Laker team SLIGHTLY better than the Laker team that got bounced by the Suns after being up 3-1.

Lamar, Shannon, & Farmar SLIGHTLY better than Lamar, Kwame and Smush

Amirite?

Couple sarcasm meters broken in here I see.
wink.gif

C'mon, people.
laugh.gif

--Good game again Lakeshow.
--Lamar with TWO good games in a row?! Pau abusing the Suns bigs. Ron Ron found his shot.
--Grant Hill's jumper was straight wet in tht 2nd half. Wow.
--SMH. Amerie. Get your head in the game dude.

--People really want Boston huh?
--Honestly, right now I dont want anythin to have to do with Boston. They would kill us. Lets worry about 2 more with the Suns first though.

Well great win.

I need us to go up 3-0 so I don't feel stupid for looking at finals tickets already.

Having 2 g's saved up for this...PRICELESS!

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Im not kidding when I would not trade Lamar for Amare. He just doesnt bring anything except for a better offensive game but thats only with one of the best point guards in the league. His rebounding and defense is nowhere to be found and his mouth writes checks that his @$@ cant cash. He's garbage and overrated.
2po3zwm.gif

Wow. I hope you're not serious. Thats probably the dumbest statement i've read all day. Lamar shows up to the game once a month if that.
laugh.gif
Amare is at least consistent and a solid defender. He's improved his overall game and matured as a player. I honestly dont even know why I should give an explanation LOL
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

How the hell did I miss this before the game started?!?

Damn YUKU
smh.gif

You cannot be serious with that comment fam...It's common knowledge that Amare only plays offense. And has been for a long time.

Nothing "power" about this dude except his dunks.

Back
Top Bottom