**Official Las Vegas ALLSTAR Niketalk Summit**

Don't CAB it, especially on ASW weekend, Cabbies will hella rip you off. I say $50 plus will be the fare from the airport to Northside. I once took a cab from the airport to Niketown on a monday morning, no traffic, 15 min ride estimated. The fare was $25 plus $5 tip. In Vegas, everyone is looking to make an easy buck.

Trust me, you're better off renting a car. Get the insurance too, you never know what's gonna happen that weekend.

HTH, EKIN :D
happy.gif

"People ask me why I do it. I just don't say a thing, they just wouldn't understand..."

rent a car for 25 bucks a day......that equals the amount of one cab fare and you have a car all the time

just dont valet at all....with the amount of people on the strip it would be stupid and take forever...........make sure you self park

if you know you are gonna be in a certain area during the rush hours then leave the car parked and walk or cab the short distances
http://www.myspace.com/s0lerebel

Word to AAclaire, he knows what's up. Im going to carpool with him :D
happy.gif

"People ask me why I do it. I just don't say a thing, they just wouldn't understand..."

Yeah..I'd Change my tune too.. If your staying in North Vegas.. Rent something.. but be careful driving and parking for real....and Insurance would be key.

I think we are a go on some Plans for Balling as well.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Can Everyone who contacted me previously from Vegas about Gyms they have access to please email me at [email protected]

I am tryin to shore up plans for everyone to get up for balling. Thanks in advance.
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Damit man. It looks as if my plans will have to be cancelled. Just started working at fed-ex this past tuesday and it looks as if i cant get this coming friday off even though i mentioned it was already paid for. I didnt pay for my room because i wsa shacking up with family. I do have the weekend off thought.

Should I just leave Friday night about 2am to be there Saturday and Saturday nite to hit a few events??? I know traffic is gonna be a @#%$ coming from LA
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
2008 The Dynasty Will Return​

I want to ball with you guys so if the nballing is on saturday morning i might make that trip. I also have VIP/ALL ACCESS passes waiting on me for all the JB events and Nas & Chris Webber Party.

What you think i should do???
Team49ers

Damn, too much is going on this comming weekend. That Nas/ C-Webb party looks sick, so does A.I. & Magics' party.

Nas & C-Webb... love it.
That Jonathan Stewart is so hot right now...

HYPEBEASTS BUY BAPES

THE QUACK ATTACK IS BACK

im so excited i get there thursday :wow:
eek.gif

other than the actual nba stuff going on (and i cant get into clubs so whatever) im excited for this and1 vs. nfl all-star thing at caesars.

randy moss is playing :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

defintely getting there early

ps. if you think you reconigize me and my dad is around i'll pretend to not know you. i ain't dealin with no 'omg its mossy look at these photoshops i downloaded of you on my sidekick!' :smh:
smh.gif
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves

Quote:
ps. if you think you reconigize me and my dad is around i'll pretend to not know you. i ain't dealin with no 'omg its mossy look at these photoshops i downloaded of you on my sidekick! :smh:
smh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
loading up pics onto my sidekick as we speak :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Quote:
"Dudes jihaded the whip."
"Welcome to NT - HateCentral of the net."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... vegas bout to be the most crackin spot in the world next weekend and yall really tryna find time to get a summit goin? shoes should be the last thing on your mind... :pimp:
pimp.gif
--------------------------------
people always say to me "Don't forget about me when you make the NBA."
I shoulda said to them "If I don't make it, I hope you don't forget about ME." - William Gates, Hoop Dreams​

I will probably walk passed some of you this weekend and not even know who the hell ya'al were. we need something to identify eachother...LOL
I'm Too Lazy To Make An AVY,So Know Me By My Signature

I'm 6'3...white (half-white...but looks wise...yeah)...and will be wearing a Zoom Flight of some sort throughout the entire weekend...
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

Thursday morning at NTLV for the All-star Lebrons, I'll be wearing my ZL III Remixes. A couple hours after that, I'll prolly be wearing my B-day Lebron IV's at MAGIC. That evening is out with the wife in the black pinstripe suit. Friday is open to whatever, prolly my Olive V's.

Be on the lookout, some of you might spot the TDOG.
Save 10% For Your Sweetheart In February-Sidelineapparel.com New Arrivals!!! Check the Coupon Sticky
Also we are introducing a new referral program. If you would like additional information just send emails to [email protected]; we will show you how to make some extra Sideline Cash as well as a Grand Prize for the winner.

Quote:
I will probably walk passed some of you this weekend and not even know who the hell ya'al were. we need something to identify eachother...LOL
laugh.gif
Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves

^^ we will need a new one..all star edition.. :lol:
laugh.gif

im tryin to see if I could get tickets to the nelly,t.i.,wayne ect. concert for thurs.

Friday go to the jam session, and dunk xchange, as for the evening..still open

saturday A.I. will be signing autographs at the fashion show mall, might go there. and sat night Im going to go to the players ball at the orleans, ice-t hosting with coco :pimp:
pimp.gif

not sure what I will be wearing yet, but when I find out. you will spot mr. shoepimp 702 :wink:
wink.gif
I'm Too Lazy To Make An AVY,So Know Me By My Signature

Flying out Thursday leaving out Monday...Staying at the Aladdin and I'm glad I chose that hotel when I booked the trip last year because I hear that J.D. and Nelly and a few others will be shuttin that @#%$ down this year!

My lady excited as hell but I'm not too geeked yet because I still have tons of @#%$ to do before I will be ready...

I think it would be cool as hell to meet and take some flicks with some NTers but I wouldn't know who is who if I saw yall and I'm sure playing basketball gon be thee last thing on my mind...We should tryo to get an NT meet up somewhere though go out to eat or somn that would be cool...

Vegas Nters I would like to pass cell numbers yall might come in handy if anyone from Vegas doesn't mind exchanging numbers let me know. I'm trying to hook up with @#%$ in the know since I never been there....

:evil:
devil.gif
pimp.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
I STARTED SMALL TIME DOPE GAME COCAINE

I can't really say I am trying to induce a summit to talk about kicks... but to try and get some Coast to Coast NTers together for a once in a lifetime for some chance to meet up..

I will have playing some ball on my mind.. as its my way to stay in shape in the offseason, plus its another way to be able to show off in front of my girl..

I am also 6'2 and some change and you will see me with a Jennifer Aniston lookin Bun bun on my arm most of the time, unless Im just hangin with Nick or some folks I already know.

I am sure many will be at NTLV for certain releases... so that's a given... as well as a meet up at the Jordan Experience for some Balling...

I am going to be on a different sort of sleep schedule, so balling will be my way of staying up and staying sharp..

Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Object tags are not allowed
Team49ers

good luck trying to party in vegas on a budget, lol

well I guess its who's budget you are talking about...........but really this is the last place in the world you come to try and save money...especially if you are trying to enjoy all the events going on for the ASG
http://www.myspace.com/s0lerebel

Yo for all the heads the dunkxchange would be a great place to link up and do the whole sneaker thing. We feel that doing a dunkxchange in vegas for all star weekend is the best way to get all the heads together. You can talk about what you love kick it for an hr or 2 and get some kicks. Its a no brainer lol

Back
Top Bottom