**Official Las Vegas ALLSTAR Niketalk Summit**

Man this weekend is going to be crazy... Just called the host last night, he told me vegas is going to be nuts with the Chinese New Years stuff, NBA All-Star, celebrities, etc... but still hooked me up with a room at the Bellagio.

Flying in directly from Korea..11 hour flight. Its ok though.. I don't really sleep when I'm in vegas anyway.

its so damn close now... this whole week is about to be a blast.. and just found out my lady isnt gonna roll with us so its really on now... a couple of my folks out there should have quite a few plugs i dont mind droppin some additional info as it comes to me, seems like a decent amount has already been added to this thread anyway...
i got laser v's for cheap and i got sz. 9 grapes ill trade for foams in my size.

WHOOOA!!! cant wait!! I start my vacation thurs. at work too!! then its on!!

feel sorry for the peeps under 21, I will have a shot for ya'al :pimp:
pimp.gif
I'm Too Lazy To Make An AVY,So Know Me By My Signature

Man...i can't seem to find an outdoor court in this town to save my life
I bought a ball and everything(thanks nike outlet) and spent 5 hours today biking around different areas of town and didn't see a single court.

Hit me up with PMs if anyone knows where there might be some runs outside/inside this week before allstar
hundred fifty dollar tennis shoes no suits

^ ^ ^ Hit up Sunset Park, on Sunset and Eastern. (Right near McCarran Airport)

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! [email protected][/center][/b]

Its beautiful out here man! The weather couldnt be anymore perfect. I think the avg. for the weekend is 72.
"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness"- LL Cool J

Here is a list of events happening @ NTLV All-Star Weekend...

Thursday, 2/15/07What's Next? Product design insights for NIKE VIPSBobbito GarciaBruce KilgoreTracy TeagueKen LinkYuron WhiteAstor ChambersGentry HumphreyD'Wayne Edwards - Jordan Footwear Design Director

Friday, 2/16/07Force Captains' MeetingScoop JacksonTony Parker & GuestsConversation With KobeScoop JacksonLegends Of The HardwoodScoop JacksonCalvin Natt
Mychal Thompson
Jamaal Wilkes
Moses Malone
Bobby Jones

Michael Cooper

Niketown Launches

Wednesday, 2/14 @ 8am
AF25/AF1 Lux Pack $2000

Thursday, 2/15 @ 8am
Zoom Lebron IV - Vegas Edition $150

Friday, 2/16 @8am
Air Force Custom Six Pack $200

and @ MIDNIGHT
Air Jordan XXII $175

I will be at this event on Thursday night.. I will be there around 9.30 or so.. I think.. or perhaps earlier.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

anybody else gonna be staying at the venetian? i head out on thursday night.

()...()
( ' - ')
(")(")
DJ 1080

I'll be at the Venetian as well...I'm arriving with my crew Thursday morning....holla if you see someone in Jordan all-star jerseys... haha...

This is gonna be nuts.... can't wait... have fun everyone!

<--------"Why Those Guys Try To Hurt Me ??"

lol I said the weekend was gonna be nice. Its not very nice rite now at all. sorry
"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness"- LL Cool J

Holy @#%$.. Its Raining? Well thats better than the Late Winter we are getting out here. They better let my plane take off.. I don't give a poop about landing...

I will get on the Tarmat with a hair dryer if I have to in the morning!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

haha .....a hairdryer?!?

It's actually raining pretty heavy right now.............but thats how the desert is though....

We get these freak storms that come and go......it will be storming so hard you cant drive one second and all bright and sunny the next, thats why we get the flash floods lol

Hopefully it will pass over tonight and leave all you guys great weather for the weekend...... not like it will really matter since all the events are gonna be inside anyways.

Oh but I cant even imagine how bad the traffic on the eastside will be if its storming this weekend
http://www.myspace.com/s0lerebel

Damn Ally! You got hailed on up there?! Down near the strip, I didn't see much but a few sprinkles. But then again, I got home at like 6:15, then didn't take a look or a step outside, so I don't know how bad the rain actually got.

I doubt it will stick around, should clear up toward the end of the week...

Catch y'all later this week! It's ON!

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! [email protected][/center][/b]

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

I checked the weather.com forecast for the weekend and it was 70 the whole way through.... >:
mad.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

Back
Top Bottom