*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

WOW, persistence and patience does pay off. I was just able to get my cousin his pair 5 hours later....

NIKE, please don't do this EVER again!

Thanks
NikeTalk Member Since:

February 1, 2001

They are not sold out. There is FSR!!!!
Keep trying to get in.

0]
alien.gif
to those people saying it was sold out and spreading misinformation to the rest of us. Hope you guys have someone step on your shoes or have dead beat bidders on ebay.

DID NE1 ELSE DO NEXT DAY AIR SHIPPING AS ID DID? MY TOTAL CAME TO 220$ EVEN WITH NEXT DAY SHIPPING. If ne1 else did... do you think we will recieve them tuesday or because of the high order amounts will it be delayed?

wth! >:
mad.gif

the page suddenly changed and i submitted my ID n password, then i clicked "submit" thinkin i can finally go through w/ my order
then the page changed back to the waiting page >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

<<<this really works!

Quote:
Did they just sell out or something? Everytime i get to the page it just shoes me a picture of melo and some aj XXs. Yes I'am logged in to the Jordan site when I go there.
you need to log out then log back in to get the Laser page or just hit the link above and log in there good luck.
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

Don't know if this has been posted, but try this link with a new browser window and log in each time:
www.nike.com/jumpman23/features/retro4/login.jsp;bsessionid=TK1DXJAHV3ANGCQCGJECF4YKAIZEUIZB?_requestid=5716

I got this info from ISS (thanks ISS for the help! =), was able to get in after a couple of tries, ordered my 9.5 package and got my e-mail confirmation!

Hope this also helps for you as well, seems like there's an FSR of them still at the time of this post.

Also, if you can use Internet Explorer (I'm not a big fan of IE but it's the most compatible browser)...for some reason I couldn't get past the customer order information page when using Firefox...luckily I was able to get back in and complete my order using IE.

Good hunting and good luck y'all!

That Link really works people. If it brings u to that waiting page just open another browser and paste the link. Keep doing it until it goes thru. GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY....
[/b] Bay Area​

YUP that LINK pulled me out of my misery..basically I gave up, decided to look at ISS, clicked the link, and the rest was history...

Only reason I was able to get them was through the good folks at ISS...those guys really came thru and for the first time I had to rely on a board other than NT

Should I be following Professor K?
NikeTalk Member Since:

February 1, 2001

been waiting on the refresh link for a min. it finally went to the page that said the laser 4 is now available so i clicked it and it took me right back to the damn refresh page SOB >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Thank you so much for that link.

It worked fine. I typed in my name and password ordered and got my comfirmation e-mail etc.

I guess since you typed in your own user name and password it should work fine right???????

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

Ray,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: o7XXXXXXX

Shipment #1

Ship to: Ray XXXXX
XXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX,XX XXXXX

Shipping Method:Ground

Style Name
-----------------------------------------------------
RTROIV JORDAN RETRO IV PACKAGE
WHITE/VARSITY RED-BLACK
1 @ $200.00 Each = $200.00

Product Subtotal = $200.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $0.00
Sales Tax = $17.25

Grand Total: $217.25
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $217.25

AIM - nikov3
Email - [email protected]
NEED NEXTEL/BOOST DATA CABLES WITH SOFTWARE?$18 SHIPPED

craigface1 posted at 1:27 AM:
ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

Reginald,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number ...
therealjondoe posted at 1:29 AM:
ORDER CONFIRMATION

May 15, 2005

Jon,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number ...
one1 1 1 posted at 1:30 AM:
damn fianlly man i got mines.
Hey, craigface1, therealjondoe, and one1 1 1 ... how long did you guys stay on the waiting screen? The one that tells you to wait while the page refreshes for you? When did you get to that screen and how long were you on it?

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(Chick Hearn page from nba.com) I grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

i'm using my girl's username right now. my real username is r6n3t7. anyway, i'm at the review page right now but got this message, "* Saving order o79988243 failed because doing so would result in data being overwritten." what do i do from here? will it not go through? please help..

who got the message that it ended? I'd say try again. I looked and the link is still good!
Keep trying ppl! Good luck.

Hope everyone get thier pair and those that are getting multiples pairs (thus taking away from others copping thier pairs) get some horrible STD

i stopped using the email link and got a different link that puts u at a login screen from there i logged in no prob. minus the firefox .

***PROPS TO ste160 FOR THE LINK :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I FINALLY GOT MINES!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES, SIZE 10.5 :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
happy.gif