*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
i been on this stupid refresh page for the longest and all it did was take me back to the jumpman23.com website and i had to start all over

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally got my pair!!

$216.70 not too bad, after all i spent about 5 hours on it and probably hit the refresh button 200+ times. I got to checkout twice and each time they broke down. But Now i got them :pimp:
pimp.gif

What a relief, for those that havn't got yours yet, still a FSR and be patient. After all tomorrow is Sunday :wink:
wink.gif

AJ's are my life and i need more!
Got any DS whte/black/red or black/white/red 13's sz. 10-11?
Hit me up at No2yasian-AIM or [email protected]-email

i just got mine like 5 minutes ago when i checked they still had fsr so dont give up

"Take your last breath,put on your best,but im aimin at your head boy not your chest" Juelz Santana ft. Paul Wall

Did this happen to anybody??
When iI went to checkout it said can not checkout because data will be overwritten. But then i got a confirmation email saying it went through.. I dont trust it
[/b]
[/b]

that link ste60 posted works...I was able to get my pair :pimp:
pimp.gif
...i've been trying since 5 and hit up several links and was about to give up until I came across his link :rofl:
roll.gif

FINALLY!!!! got my order through with no prob, thanks to the 'magic ISS link' btw.. i think that link is dead now, but FSR still available....
5+ hours of sittin at my damn computer... but all is good and it paid off... just be patient guys, and if you manage to get to choosing sizes, let the Flash stuff finish loading... i ordered a pair for myself and my friend with no problems...

Big ups to derrrick with the link...

[/center]

Quote:
i just got mine like 5 minutes ago when i checked they still had fsr so dont give up

Yep.. still got a FSR. I knew this release would be bad, but not like this. Nubuck XII deja vu anyone?

got my pair too....i used one of the links you guys posted on the previous page. thanks NTers!

side note: i used 3 browsers...mozilla firefox, IE and netscape. IE was the one that came through for me

peace

Joelz

i got my pair using FireFox, i was surprised at how fast it took to order them, had to be less than 2 minutes. All in all this really wasn't worth almost 5 hours wait, maybe when i see them in person i will feel alot better. I think they still have a full size run because the multiple pairs being bought by greedy cats were probaly relisted into the inventory.
And i don't go to the club to pop bottles/i go to the club to find America's Next Top Model - Joe Buddens

Where do they ship from? Oregon?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
If you run, youre gonna die tired.​

Finally got mine too after 5 hours stayed up till 1:45 but hey wats jordan say: "thats love" and thats wats up.

O yea good look sundubone good look on that link

Quote:
* Saving order oXXXXXXXX failed because doing so would result in data being overwritten.
i got that same crap.
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #7-Airgod
From NY to Broward cty 954!

yessssssss! :rofl:
roll.gif

im so overcome wit joy... waited forever for this ish! :lol:
laugh.gif

it was stressful, but i cant front... once i got it... it feels even more better knowin the crap i went through...

even better, my shorty got me my second pair just as i got mines! :D
happy.gif

everyone, jus keep tryin... it seems to all be clearing up

I finally got my two pairs after 6 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the site went back up at around 9:40pm pst (my first pair) for about 5 minutes. it went back up again just a couple of minutes ago at around 10:40pm pst (my second pair).

*****a tip for everyone who is getting the "overwritten" error*****
make sure to close any other windows that you may be logged into. i got that error too....but when i closed all of the windows excpet for the order window, it went through fine. Hope this helps. good luck to everyone.

For Sale: Jordan VII Olympic Retro DS size 12 ! !

I got thru the log in but it take me into the jumpman23 website
and all I can see is the AJXX not the retro 4 and it send me back to the waiting page again. Did I did anything wrong anyone help please!!

Back
Top Bottom