*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

if my 56k connection stops me from gettin these smoothly, imma be mad lol.

53 mins left...
My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

why are ppl lining up?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
If you run, youre gonna die tired.​

after you log in, click the CLOSE WINDOW button at the top. it will refresh the page and you will the the retro IV page.

539phv

dan

LIVE

Quote:
When I was loggin in I couldn't get past the stealth's either, but I hit the jumpman in the top left hand corner and it reloads with the IV stuff. So I would say anyone logged in and still getting stealths try hitting the Jumpman in the corner next to where it says features.

i tried and still the stealths

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

53953q

This is what I get when i'm logged in...
when they release is it going to change or am i going to have to click that????is that the jordan 4 retro site erryone talking about?

What Is It.

yeah wats the deal with all these people saying niketown is getting them i called niketown nyc 4 times with 4 different people and htey all said the same thing that they are not getting them and they will only be available through jumpman23.com

:rofl:
roll.gif
I LOVE this thread and the old one too

I'm hyped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I've been playing like Erick Dampier." - Shaq

hittin the jumpman beside features does bring up the iv' info..but it does say come back on 05-14 ant 5pm pst

knight the same thing happened to me

i think wat we did is when we registered we didnt click on the box that says

I would like to recieve e-mails from JB about etc. etc.

hopefully when they go on sale we can still get em :rolleyes
eyes.gif

can I use a gift card to purchase these?
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." <br>- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

koorush

i clicked the option to get emails from niketown and jumpman23.....i never got the email and i keep getting the stealths...

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

I just see grey boxes when I'm logged in. :\
ohwell.gif

I'm looking like I need those...

What's with all the detailed instructions? Are yall really not understanding what's going on? This is comedy! :rofl:
roll.gif

If you are in line at NYC(niketown).... it's dead!
If you're on-line, hold it down and log in when it's time.
Can we bring about some new convo? Anyone care to build on weather or not they are going to rock their's? Anyone really plan to sell? Do you think this is going to be the "one & only" chance to get these? Let's talk.

Service Slang
HazardousSoundzEnt.'93till

IF YOU REGISTERED WITH JUMPMAN23.COM, YOU SHOULD SEE THE IV'S. IF YOU'RE USING YOUR NIKETOWN ID TO LOG IN, YOU WILL SEE THE STEALTHS.

BOTH OF THEM SHOULD WORK WHEN IT COMES TIME TO BUYING IT. STOP STRESSIN'
:smokin
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Good question.I plan on wearing mine.I wear all of my kicks.I've been sitting here for about an hour and it's not to sell them.Not really feeling the shirt and the hat.I probably will take them back to NTNY for store credit like some people did with the hoody and the hat for the nubucks.32 minutes and counting. :lol:
laugh.gif
...I love this post.

Here's a REAL question:

What do we know about the black and blue lasers other than it'll be urban accounts? Someone has SPECULATED that they'll be regional and someone has SPECULATED that the black ones are no longer on the block. Does anyone know anything for sure?

all i want is to get my one pair, thats it, i don't need 2 or 3 or 10, just my one pair TO WEAR! i hope i get them.

Is it ok if i have 2 windows open like this?:
1. Jumpman23.com, already logged in but not seeing Laser IV's, actually all i see are grey boxes
2. Clicked on the link they gave me in the Laser IV email and I keep refreshing this page

Am i logged in like this so i'll be able to get them through the 2nd window?

Thanks
AJ's are my life and i need more!
Got any DS whte/black/red or black/white/red 13's sz. 10-11?
Hit me up at No2yasian-AIM or [email protected]-email

Make sure you disable your antivirus programs, that seems to interfere somewhat with that site.

Back
Top Bottom