*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

I am getting nervous and my damn internet is slowing damn. Damn DSL!!! I wonder what 56k people are doing about now.
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....

Im waiting to see how long it takes before Jumpman23.com servers crash. I really dont think they are going to be able to handle this.

Does anyone else notice how slow NT is going right now too, I think everyone is on here rght now trying to waste time until 8:00 hits.
*** FOR SALE - Jordan XIII Black/Red sizes 9.5, 9.5, DS - $175
Jordan XIII White/Navy - Flint Grey size 9.5 DS - $180

Did anyone read the e-mail or Page 1 of this topic? It is so easy. At 8:00 o'clock(eastern) go to the site, log in and BING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so yeah, I guess the majority of yall will be wearing them right? Oh, and good idea with returning the hat & shirt to nike town. Then you can find out how much those 2 items are REALLY worth.

Service Slang
HazardousSoundzEnt.'93till

ok heres a non log in question:

what is the box supposed to look like? i mean damn 200bucks? it better be a damn suitcase like the 17's for that bread im coughin' up!!!
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Quote:
Does anyone else notice how slow NT is going right now too, I think everyone is on here rght now trying to waste time until 8:00 hits.

Yep really slow.

Anyone know if Niketown will give a full refund for the WHOLE package?

Quote:
my damn internet is slowing damn. Damn DSL!!! I wonder what 56k people are doing about now

T1 over here brotha :pimp:
pimp.gif

This is Army....sip some; Its only 40 proof, but it'll feel like one-fifty-one when I'm

Last time I was but the learner. Now I am

"I'm tellin' y'all...as of now, the black Laser IV's have been scrapped!!! "

How do you know that, Regulate?

Quote:
Ok so i know its one per member but how bout if i have 2 accounts and want to ship to same address? anyone know?

I was thinking about that earlier this week, and i realized I wouldnt want to risk the chances of getting my order canceled. Cause if you think about, when they have limits on NDC, its not based on a per member limit, but its a limit per household. I think they worded it the way, think that many resellers with hopes of getting 5-10 pairs would go through all there names and in the end, JB would just cancel their order cause they are all getting shipped to the same place, or all have the same billing address. Just my 2 cents.
*** FOR SALE - Jordan XIII Black/Red sizes 9.5, 9.5, DS - $175
Jordan XIII White/Navy - Flint Grey size 9.5 DS - $180

I drove all the way to work to use the T1 line.

T1> DSL

2 pairs hopefully baby!
For Sale: sz 9.5-10 Jordan XII (Wht/Caro), XIX (Wht/Gry), 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
sz 11-12 Jordan II (Melo)

AIM: ady2glude7o7

Quote:
I am getting nervous and my damn internet is slowing damn. Damn DSL!!! I wonder what 56k people are doing about now.

Going insane....
aim=cougaraholic
***Shoes are the devil***

Quote:

omg soo slow right nowwww... 12 minz left guyz
Im Great Letz Face It yOu Cant Compare..
KOUDIE tHE GREAT ...

patiently waiting...

i hope this isnt like the flints where it takes 15 minutes to process an order..
[/center]
now with pics by the notorious 12AM​

patiently waiting...

i hope this isnt like the flints where it takes 15 minutes to process an order..
[/center]
now with pics by the notorious 12AM​

dang NT is slow right now...

6 mins... :D
happy.gif

My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

they say dont log in or close the window now, OMG this killin me, hurry up JB please!!!!
My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

4:59 in the PHX!!!!!!!!
Somebody please give me a Store and Phone # wear I can order some Diamond Turfs Size 13. Hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom