*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

I don't kno bout u guys but I got my confirmation email within 30 seconds after ordering..

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​
[/center]

ive been doin this since 4 in tha mornin!!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
if anything, should i just keep it on tha 60 seconds page??? or keep tryin that retypin ur UN and PW cuz ive been doin it for the past 40 minutes and still no luck |I
tired.gif

don't leave it on the 60 second refreshing page...keep typing ur UN and PW and it'll eventually let u through...I jus tried again for the 10th time and it lets u through..

[/center]

^keep retyping the username and stuff. I just got in 3 times doing that. Can anyone help me out? I already got a pair but my stupid friend forgot to register so he cant buy his. I am NOT gonna resell them or something and the man wears a size 15 (so I doubt that I am stealing shoes from anyone here). Can anyone give me a username and pword I can use or does anyone know if I can use my username again as long as it is his credit card info and mailing address?
NEW YORK GIANTS: AT LEAST 8 AND 8 IN 2005-2006

Just keep trying you got to be really persistant about the whole thing and you'll get thru got my after 12 hours of hell just keep using the link with the log in screen^^^^^^^ til u get thru.
Don't cry on here just keep trying your wating time on here when u could be there trying to get them. Don't GIVE UP.also make sure you have your flash updated or it won't load.
They shootin! Aw made you look. Now you slave to a page in my rhyme book!

Still got a couple of sizes left...

53r0qv

53r0vt

They still got 16, 17, and 18 as well. They still have a FSR of hats and shirts, as well (except small).

Finally got my size 11!
Home of Champions 05-06

NCAA March Madness Champs= NOVA

Super BOWL CHAMPS= EAGLES

NBA '06 Finals Champs= SIXERS

streetelite7:

You won't be able to register until Monday if you wanna cop a pair and probably by then, all the good sizes will be gone..

[/center]

u would have to find someone thats not gonna use theirs to buy a pair. 1 pair per account/household. i have heard of some poeple that weren't getting them for whatever reason...

^ i just bought a size 11 =)
082604/456pm. mah tha force b wit u.. if u have the black/red viis, the white/red or black/chrome viiis ds ina size 10, can u plz IM me at Ne044o4 or email me, [email protected], thanks SELLING LASER IVS SIZE 11 EMAIL ME

Just got my confirmation. i have to get one more for my brother thanks to everyone who was trying to help. :D
happy.gif
goodnight...
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #7-Airgod
From NY to Broward cty 954!

Man, its crazy to see how big of babies some of these NT'ers are when they couldn't get their pairs. Anyways, congrats to those that got them.

can u use the same credit card for another member? My friedn wants a pair too
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." <br>- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

Back
Top Bottom