*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

damm man size 10.5 gone i was all up all night since 8pm trying 2 figure this thing out.. around 1am and 2am est i finally get through all the way till the place your order page and what happens it doesnt go through.

i go 2 bed i wake up 4hrs later done deal, not fair most of the peeps here arent even jordan fans like myself either they jumping on da banwagon or just reselling. yea im vexxed so what.

never fails, how they gonna let this happen again just like the 12's package. i guess i gotta bank on and hope that some peeps orders were cancelled in my size and wait for them 2 put it back up on the site

i would order a 11 but wont fit me unless sum1 will trade for a 10.5

Just got through and man that was rediculous. My friend was nice and tried to help me get them because I was at my brother's wedding(thanks spaceman23, your attempt is very appreciative), so JB comes unprepared and my friend lost sleep over it. Then I stay up until 12 trying to get them.

Finally, this morning I get through and thankfully they still had my size. Oh well im just thankful I got my pair. I hope everybody who really wanted a pair, got a pair. I'm out.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."- George W. Bush

waNtEd: SpAcE JaM's SiZE 11

Quote:
Still almost a FSR after 12 hours????
No way are these "Limited".
Im doubting 6,000
Think of how many people have actually ordered. If things were smooth, I'd doubt the 6,000 pair claim. But there haven't been that many people able to order. NT has over 30,000 members. There are probably only 10,000 members that post/browse regularly. Maybe 1 in 20 NTers are coping these. This post is only 50+ pages long because the same people are posting in it.

As we speak, they still have sizes 7-8 and 11-18.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."- George W. Bush

i tried all night used my sons comp got thru and ordered two pairs finally. i couldnt be happier. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They shootin! Aw made you look. Now you slave to a page in my rhyme book!

omfg, i used the links ppl are posting here. brings me to that 60 sec page.

I am even loggin in through the email they sent me. I didnt even get a chance to view the pics/angles on this. This 13 hours was pointless. =\

started at 7:00 p.m. till 2:00 a.m no dice went 2 sleep came to niketalk first 2 see if i could get some help used someones link at 8:00 a.m. got through got my pair. thanks 2 everyone NT real helpful.: >D
grin.gif

Green Ice 05:

Yes you're gonna keep getting that 60 second refreshing page...it happened to me lord knows how many times, but keep copying and pasting the link into ur URl real quick and it'll eventually let u through. Hope that helps

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​
[/center]

i have been waiting since 8 pm et yesterday. nothing has popped up. someone please let me know what i can do to purchase these shoes.

Quote:
Yes you're gonna keep getting that 60 second refreshing page...it happened to me lord knows how many times, but keep copying and pasting the link into ur URl real quick and it'll eventually let u through. Hope that helps

That's exactly what happened with me too. I pasted that link like 10 or 15 times, then I got through. Just keep trying. You should eventually get in. Big ups to whoever posted the link.

I'M GLAD THAT AFTER 14 HOURS I FINALLY GOT THROUGH AND GOT MY PAIR. THESE SHOES BETTER BE WORTH IT.

AIM: TARIK1223

^^^ keep using that link

i got through when i least expect it.........
WANTED LEBRON BDAY SZ 9 (DS)

Back
Top Bottom