*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

i need a size 9 or 9.5 please there sold out.....ive been on this since last night geezzz im so mad right now >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

anyone with a size 9 or 9.5 please holla at me

[email protected]
AIM:ronpanico1

thanks in advance

Quote:
guess it is official all sizes are sold out i tried everything doesn't work i guess not b-day present for me
Hey check this post p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm7.showMessage?topicID=102573.topic
and use the link posted by DaJoka, just keep putting it in your browser and it will work. I just did it and got all the way through to the place your order page.
When your outgo exceeds your income, then your up keep becomes your downfall

They say they will cancel but I haven't seen them do it yet I ordered to pairs with my 2 accounts and shipped to 2 different adresses just in case. When the stealths dropeed I ordered 2 pairs at once no problem. I take the chance. I'm just glad I got em after 12 hours of hell........
They shootin! Aw made you look. Now you slave to a page in my rhyme book!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yo JayZ2001 thanks for the link man but i've been trying that all morning
Collecting J's because of the passion not hype

FINALLY!!!! the nightmare is OVER!

something was wrong with my comp, so i resetted. but my order was placed.

only if i did it yesterday... ON TIME! wasted a whole day. *shaking fist* damn you JB. lol

good luck. keep trying

SF BAY AREA49ers 4 Life

This is horrible, keep getting to the order page, and when I hit purchase, I get our favorite page of all. You know that page we all love to see that make me warm inside.

"Exclusive Retro 4 Package.....Please do not close your window or log out ..................yada yada yada"

BOOO...THIS SUCKS, THIS IS JUST TEASIN ME NOW. Please someone anyone help me out here.

is anyone still having trouble... if you are get at me on AIM... im able to get on the site everytime... AIM - Ljustin23L...

Quote:
yo JayZ2001 thanks for the link man but i've been trying that all morning
Dag, I did it like 10 times and it let me put in my user name and password, then it went back to the wait 60 secs screen and I just kept refreshing and then it let me in.
When your outgo exceeds your income, then your up keep becomes your downfall

yes, got time to make up some shots that i missed last night.

SF BAY AREA49ers 4 Life

FINALLY*****
I Have Been Waiting Since * eastern last night and just bought my pair. Big Ups to everyone who helped out.

Now I will sleep till tuesday

^^^^^^^^^^ yo JayZ2001 i did get in but when you select the buy button after done buying it says sold out :frown:
frown.gif

Collecting J's because of the passion not hype

For the peeps still havint trouble......
use the link above.....^^^^^
click user name and password
if it takes you to the same screen tell you its tring to gain acccess
then click back ,
re-type your pw,
then cont to do this process until you get another screen giving you info on the IVs...
after that its smooth sailing..
unless of course you size is sold out...
holla...
****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

I was wonderig guys. How many did they actually make of these shoes? Some people are still ordering almost 15 hours later..
by the looks of it, everyones momma and grandma gonna have lasers by friday, coming into the weekend.
[/b]​

I have a question

If i use 4 different JB accounts, different mailing adds, but same credit cards and billing info, will that go thru?

Tried every link and this is all I get >:
mad.gif

txt_email_muchlove.png

Back
Top Bottom