*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

This post is like a postwhores dream :lol:
laugh.gif
glad to see more people getting their pairs......
[/b] Bay Area​

the only reason why most of the sizes are aval becuz of the crappy preperation on the part of nike...ifu take out the times the servers crashed, and the redirecting everyone to that page that tries to gain acess, then these shoe sare gone in a few hours...
****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

I ordered mine early in the morning and now i've been on hold for like 15 min tryna get thru. just got thru now and they confirmed my order!! :D
happy.gif
everyone else just keep trying eventually you will get thru NIKE SUCKS AT THIS they need to come up with a better method to do this kinda stuff. I wasnt here for the nubuck fiasco but i could only imagine. i got my pair thru a hook up. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Hova The G0d MC

Quote:
the only reason why most of the sizes are aval becuz of the crappy preperation on the part of nike...ifu take out the times the servers crashed, and the redirecting everyone to that page that tries to gain acess, then these shoe sare gone in a few hours...

yeah the only reason they're still up is because of the carshing problems.....
[/b] Bay Area​

I spoke with cutomer service this morning about possible cancelled orders....The dude told me as long you have seperate logins and different CCs it does not matter that they are the same shipping address. It looks like my two 13s will be here soon!
happy.gif
Good luck to everyone that hasn't gotten in yet, keep trying.
[/i]

[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

can a nice person let me come to there house and try it, i will pay you guys. fo real!!!! im in so cal.

I see everything went smoothly :lol:
laugh.gif

i still think you guys shouldn't give up yet. i think there are good sizes left. just keep trying. don't reload the page just keep pasting the links that everyone is providing. if it don't work keep pasting and try again.

FLIGHT23AIR****​

i have 5 internet browsers and the only one that works is IE try that one its the best everytime i logg in it works in 2 or 3 trys by using the link.

sz aval...
11.5-18
if anybody is still having trbl...send me a message inbox, and ill walk you thru the process...peeps better hurry, seems more ppl gaining access..so these will be gone soon.
****IN CASE OF RAPTURE TAKE CARE OF MY J'S*****

i just got in again to check out what sizes they had, the size list were 7-8, 11 and up...i just tried to see if i could buy another but nope...they said 11 and 8 is sold out but they still have them on the list....i don't know about the other sizes.
FOR SALE: black gold i's NDS, and pearl ix's NDS. $75 each! get at me if you're interested! [email protected] aim: macdub502

is anybody so cal. i go over there house and pay somebody to let me do it. my comp wont let me do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need a size 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I spoke with cutomer service this morning about possible cancelled orders....The dude told me as long you have seperate logins and different CCs it does not matter

Thanks for that info..

I was really concerned about my order since I used that link that pretty much everybody used.

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Back
Top Bottom