*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

539xg2

That's what I am seeing. If I actually wanted these shoes, I'd be pissed :rofl:
roll.gif

^^^^^what was the total, the link is still going slow.
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #7-Airgod
From NY to Broward cty 954!

I am going to have to pass on these, @#%$ Nike screws us once again.
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
9 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock -Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Robinson - Busch​

I am on some waiting type of system. I straight clicked the link on my email and sent me to some virutal waiting room. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

how many of these were produced anwya, GOD IM STILL NOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Beads of sweat, second thoughts on my mind, how can I ease the stress and learn to live with these Regrets?..This time..."

-Omar

is anyone else having trouble getting to the review page during checkout?? everytime i click on "review your order" i get a connection timed out
mad.gif

I have been in the site now since 8:03 and no sizes are showing up. When I click Select a size... no sizes shoe up. I have closed it and gotten back in and out 4 times now. IM SO PISSED!!! WHAT IS GOING ONE!??????
*** FOR SALE - Jordan XIII Black/Red sizes 9.5, 9.5, DS - $175
Jordan XIII White/Navy - Flint Grey size 9.5 DS - $180

it was real fast for me...... i had it on that white page and just kept hitting refresh and then a lil red loading bar loaded up 2 times then there it was.....that lil animation crap with the red ribbons wasnt needed at all.... once again :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
@ nike for not making the cap a fitted....
For Trade or Sale: DS Olympic VII retro size 12: Looking To Trade For DS X Retro Steey Greys size 12 or 12.5 ezinbox me or email me [email protected]

someone please tell me its not true. i was logged onto the 4 order page a couple of minutes ago and there was no sizes so maybe it is truE?

I'm confirming checkout and this keeps popping out...

* Saving order o79959907 failed because doing so would result in data being overwritten.

What the hell is that?...

txt_email_waiting.png

So If my page still does that... what do I do?
Fan Club[/b]
Goals in Life:
1. Sell more copies than 50
2. Go pro
3. Marry​

Back
Top Bottom