*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

What happened to the guys that were online at Niketown for the laser 4's?
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #7-Airgod
From NY to Broward cty 954!

I ordered mine at 9:30 this morning and i just got the shipping email. JB almost redeemed themselves with this fast shipping. Did anyone get overnight?

ALLLLLLLLLLL RIGHT.

When i first tried to buy my pair, I never got the confirmation email so i tried again and then I eneded up getting 2 confirmation emails for both pairs. Since I used the same username and the same CC and the same address, i was worried that they might cancel both orders. But I just got both shipping confirmations and now I have both UPS tracking #'s so maybe i slipped thru the cracks w/o using any different data. If so JB is wild.
Wu-Tang KillaBeezz...We on a SWARM

they still have my size left but just cant get past the buy confirmation, anybody still trying to buy them and is stuck where i am at

Sz.12 is gone at check out.
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820
member#1

Quote:
yall are straight sheep

Mad you couldn't get a pair? :lol:
laugh.gif

[/center]

..............6pm...................still waiting...............................

........still waiting........................

sucks real hard........Hey thanks a million for everybody helping out, i appreciate it......im going to ride out Hurricane JB till i get my lasers package that i want. Once again thanks to everybody.

Can somebody help me out ive been using the links given and I can place my sizes for all the stuff but then it redirects me to the jumpman homepage, what do I do to get passed that? thanks.

HAVE BEEN TRYIN SINCE 800PM AND I STILL CANT GET PAST THE PAGE THAT LETS YOU BUY IT, I GET ALL MY SIZES FOR THE STUFF GO TO BUY AND I GET THE 60 SEC PAGE PLEASE HELP IM ME AT DOOPDRAWS.................................PLEASE HELP

SOMEONE JUST HELP ME IM ABOUT TO SMASH MY COMPUTER

i recieved my trackin # but it couldnt track it on ups.com..why is that?
anybody else have the same problem?
Gardena90247

wow this is crazy, we passed the nubuck thread by like 200 already. :wow:
eek.gif
I wish i wore a bigger size, that way i could have got more, oh well, maybe i won't have the same problem when the next ones come out, hopefully the black ones. :D
happy.gif

wanted: Sz. 10 Cool Grey Air Flight 89' hit me up at [email protected]

Just checked my email and I received my Shipping Confirmation and tracking number. That was pretty quick :wow:
eek.gif

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."- George W. Bush

waNtEd: SpAcE JaM's SiZE 11

Back
Top Bottom