*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Been trying for about 12 hours total and FINALLY got mine, last night I used my basement computer and I would always get stuck on the place order page, I tried using my upstairs computer today with the links and I would get stuck at the page to pick sizes and hit "buy" Went to the basement computer again today after a few hours and it went right through first time. So it might have something to do with the computer your using etc....Probably just blind luck but if you have multiple computers give them all a shot, hope it helps somebody out!

I log into to the link, it makes me wait then I am in the Jumpman23 homepage, wtf is going on? Does anyone have a way to search the package on the site?
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
9 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock -Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Robinson - Busch​

Quote:
i recieved my trackin # but it couldnt track it on ups.com..why is that?

Ummm your package is ready to go but today is Sunday u know :rolleyes
eyes.gif
.........Be patient ..

Shipping Confirmation

May 15, 2005

Good news! The following order from Nike.com has been shipped and is on it's way.

Did anyone else use Next day air ?

Quote:
i recieved my trackin # but it couldnt track it on ups.com..why is that?
I did too, but like dude said above me, it'll probably be fixed by tommorow.

Quote:
I know why I don't have my confirmation yet.. I didn't take the 2nd Day Shipping. I took the free ground shipping option.

I chose the free ground shipping and I got my confirmation and tracking #.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."- George W. Bush

waNtEd: SpAcE JaM's SiZE 11

Does anyone have a spare account for me? I've tried mine, and also let 3 other people on NT try, it just doesn't work. Please email me at cougarseatmeat @ gmail.com . Thanks, (for award, I'll give you a 5 dollar off for my auctions) !

Okie been wanting a 2nd pair with another account. Always take you back to the jumpman23 home page, this sux ...

the reason you can't track the package yet is because nike printed the shipping label but UPS has yet to receive/scan the package.

on another note, this release was a disaster. nike needs to clean it up.

I find it funny that people put these IV on ebay already... due to fact that even if u get next day air,the reseller wont get them until about a week and a half! LOL the buyers will be like where the fc*k are my shoes! they will get their laser IV's in about two weeks from the sorry *** reseller!

peace jus me 2 cents and JB needs a BETTER IT dept.!

real jordan brand fans and regular customers couldn't get a pair, and resellers got 2-3 that's bunk!!! That's what i hate about the shoe game these days.jb should have not allowed any new accounts this week. except for the existing ones, true fans don't even get to have a pair that sucks!!!! i feel for the true fans and not the crappy resellers. That is not love, buying them to resell.

Quote:
I chose the free ground shipping and I got my confirmation and tracking #.

Me too. I ordered this morning around 10am and I received the tracking number from UPS at around 5pm

I got a size 12

FLIGHT23AIR****​

Back
Top Bottom