*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

So why do poeple think that my order will get canceled because my mailing info and billing info does not match?!?!?!....I don't get it ..can someone please fill me on this. Thanks

-ClaSik jOe

^^ you'll probably get a phone call to confirm. that's all. it just delays the shipping process a bit.
He's gotten a lot stronger,'' Foyle said. ``I can feel it a lot in the post. I can feel he has something there."

I got my pair idiot. You acting cool on niketalk is nice, it impresses me, like that cheap punch in your aviator.I could see you trying to cheap shot someone like that, just cause you're a punk.

:rofl:
roll.gif

Shoes driving people crazy :lol:
laugh.gif

I did the same by having it sent to a different address then my billing address. I don't see why they would cancel seeing that I only bought one pair.

That is stupid. Why would they cancel if billing and shipping isn't the same. I could understand if they cancelled due to multiple pair going to the same house. I mean my billing and shipping address was the same just the name on them was different. Does this mean mine will get cancelled as well?

if i am recieving an email from jumpman23.com, what is the email adress i will recieve it from?

[/b]​

:lol:
laugh.gif
They don't cancel if your billing and shipping don't match. Why else would there be a button to copy your shipping info to your billing info?

I haven't had mine shipped yet either (standard ground). Not worrying though.

To the idiots saying your order will get cancelled if your mailing info doesnt match your billing info:

Dont you think nike wouldnt have put a 2nd form on the page for a shipping address?
For Sale: sz 9.5-10 Jordan XII (Wht/Caro), XIX (Wht/Gry), 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
sz 11-12 Jordan II (Melo)

AIM: ady2glude7o7

Quote:
if i am recieving an email from jumpman23.com, what is the email adress i will recieve it from?

wth?
lemme guess you dont know when 5pst is in eastern time to right?
For Sale: sz 9.5-10 Jordan XII (Wht/Caro), XIX (Wht/Gry), 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II

Quote:
lemme guess you dont know when 5pst is in eastern time to right?
im askin that cuz i didnt recieve my laser IV email n i thought maybe it wuz because of the fire wall i have on my email because in order to be able to recieve an email on my adress i hav to put them on a list, so stop bein smart bout it n grow up |I
tired.gif

o yea n 5pst is 8est jus incase u didnt kno

[/b]​

What do you do when you select the size of everything then you put BUY.It sends me to the 60 second page thing.<What do I do from here?Help me out.
REPPING THE "CHEAP COURTS"

History will be made.

Quote:
im askin that cuz i didnt recieve my laser IV email n i thought maybe it wuz because of the fire wall i have on my email because in order to be able to recieve an email on my adress i hav to put them on a list, so stop bein smart bout it n grow up

lol sorry man im just giving u a hard time,
but yea man i hate it when my email has a firewall :rofl:
roll.gif

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT GOTTEN THROUGH

Link to Login

i just used this link to login, it took me to J23.com homepage, i clicked the ad and got through.

KEEP TRYING!!!!!!!
These sneakers be housing across the country. Let me repeat myself...these sneakers be housing across the country- Mars Blackmon

Quote:
Luckily, I can see past the hype.

Wow, you're just smarter than us lemmings. <sarcasm>

The shoe has about 17 years of marketing behind it. Anyone here that couldn't have Fire Reds when they were in the 7th grade would want this shoe. Everyone buys into hype...if you wear Jordans, then you do, too, dummy.

If anything, I think this should tell Jordan Brand that they could make a killing with a Fire Red IV Retro.

well, it's been a full day, and still nothing. Nothing at all. I get the addy from the email they sent me about it, and click on it, and get to the waiting page. it waits and waits and waits some more. all it does is just takes me to the jordan website. I click on the addy's that you guys put on here, nothing, just waiting. what more can i do. Nothing. I've talked to 3 different people from nike.com and they can't do anything for me. This is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom