*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

Quote:
hard part is getting jumpman23.com to ship to Canada

Canadians overloading the server....
tired.gif

BEST OF 7 Illinois but Sean May will be looking like Corey Maggette.
Check out my auctions! You might find something you need!

FS: Ecue Jetsetter 10, Lebron Temptation 12,

FREE $25 for opening an online savings account and up to $250 FREE $1 Min. Deposit! - PM or IM meAIM: dyyhard1

i just want to thank kicksologist and ste160 sorry if i spelled the names wrong but at 6 am this morning when i woke up once again to check i found a post that gave me the link and after a whole night of bs i got em at 7:30 am. thanks to those guys for posting that link and helping fellow nters out.
Im on a whole notha level/I dont steal your jacob watch I just unscrew the bezel-JayZ

now lets get it all in perspective/for all ya enjoyment a song ya could step wit/ya appointed me to bring rap justice/but i aint 5-o, ya kno its nas yo

Anyone that missed out on their sizes, I would check back into that site often, because you know there are gonna be HUGE number of orders canceled because of multiple orders, credit card problems, etc...

Has anyone contacted Nike CSR to see when they will update their inventory after they cancel orders?? I have a feeling resellers came up because of all these problems and Nike wont be able to cancel multiple orders. Really at this point, lets just hope we all get our pair.

>:
mad.gif
Yo are they sold out yet?Can someone tell me what sizes they have.Almost 24 hours later,and I have nothing. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

REPPING THE "CHEAP COURTS"

History will be made.

not to be mean, but your post contradicted it self

Quote:
I would check back into that site often, because you know there are gonna be HUGE number of orders canceled because of multiple orders, credit card problems, etc...

Quote:
I have a feeling resellers came up because of all these problems and Nike wont be able to cancel multiple orders. Really at this point, lets just hope we all get our pair.

hit me up!!! [email protected]

who still didnt get there order shipped?? .. i got one of my pairs shipped and the other is still pending.. both on different accounts and different cc.. wtf is going on. im upset. oth over night shipping.
Im Great Letz Face It yOu Cant Compare..
KOUDIE tHE GREAT ...

y cant i get to the screen where you choose ur size and all the ribbons are flyin everywhere, i jus clik on the shoes where it says now availble n it goes to this thing everytime >:
mad.gif

txt_email_waiting.png

[/b]​

Cats are fighting over these on ebay already, and the seller doesnt even have them yet.

there is a pair going for $465.00 right now and there is still 5 days to go. I can't post the link but check ebay. :lol:
laugh.gif

USMC 22nd MEU wearing J's since '88

has anybody received an email about their orders being cancelled? jw.
<-------- dont mess with me, even Snoop says "no."

I didn't get the shipping confrmation and i chose ground shipping.I ordered about 11p.m. est.I'm patient though,as long as I get them.This release was such a rush.

i haven't gotten my shipping information yet. i ordered them at 10:46pm pst yesterday and it's still pending. people that ordered today already got their shipping info. wtf..

Last edited:
I got my shipping confirmation and tracking # and when i clicked on track your order it said it was unable to track it. did this happen to anyone else? Does anyone know what this means? and by the way i got next day shipping

Back
Top Bottom