*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

:wow:
eek.gif

100 pages! these ebay prices are makin it hard to hold onto these...
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

Missed out on the Laser IV's in sz 13? Buy Mine!

Quote:
the fool that posted the link messed it up for everyone. the waiting rooms were set for a reason. thats why the system crashed

The system crashed way before i threw up the link!!!!! alll in all I think about 35-40 heads got shoes cause of that link!!! and thats just the emails i have received......who knows how many more it helped...........I just wish that everyone that wanted a pair got a pair thats what i was going for............ F. resellers

hit me up!!! [email protected]

believe me...being behind a computer for hours getting the fire red IV's isn't nothing compared to the headaches you will expierence when trying to get the other 2 releases of the laser IV's. ya gonna be pissed waiting in line for hours, and have some manager come outside and tell hundreds of people that they are sold out. I wish Jordan will just release the other 2 releases of the IV's through the internet.
opinions KILLED many.

I feel you ste 160, i was trying to do the same thing....

And to the person above me, JB needs to abandon this idea of selling "limited" shoes through the net....

Now if they expand the offer to ndc also, then that's a different story....

[/b]​

KICKS OFF is right...im already dreading waiting in line to get the ice X's...im probably going to miss out like i did with the alt's. the ice X's aer one of my top 5 releases of this year too :\
ohwell.gif

"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

Missed out on the Laser IV's in sz 13? Buy Mine!

I'm getting an 11.5 and 12. I need a 10.5. Anyone in NY that can make the trade, I'll make it worth you're while. get at me.

^YEAH, waiting in line for hours can be a pain and even worse when you find out that all the pairs have been sold out. That almost happened to me at NTSF for the Jordan II Melo release. I would rather go through the trouble buying it online than waiting hours in line. But I like the fact the JB and Nike keep things limited and doesn't saturate the market. Maybe I'll miss out on a release and I'll be ok with that if and when that happens. This makes sure that NOT every one and their next door neighbor has a pair. BUT, that's just me.
[/b]

[email protected]

I have to stick up for those who put up the links. Yes we can probably say everything crashed becasue people by-passed the waiting room and things got hectic. But without those links I bet more than 70% of you would be without your IVs. I tried to sit in that waiting room for about 3 1/2 hours (starting right @ 5pm) and I never got in. My boy used a link and was sitting on his pair in 30 minutes. I don't blame anyone for trying to help every else get some of the dopest js yet to drop! good lookin' to all who help fellow NTers get your shoes.

I hope im not hating on anybody but as of right now they only have 15-18 left, thats a plus for cats with bigger feet, but they only have small hats left...and xl and xxl shirts left....to all you cats that didnt get em, get ready to camp out for the other two that are coming out....also reminder that 2s and 13s lows are coming out this next saturday....JB made mad loot this weekend....calling JB a success would be an understatement..... :rofl:
roll.gif

I aint mad at anybody who posted a link... u guys are the reason I got mines this time and the same goes for when I got the nubucks. I feel bad for the guys who didnt get any, but thats wut happens when ur dealing with a limited and exclusive release. I mean at least u 200 dollars better off...

I just emailed a complaint to Nike regarding all the problems I encountered this past weekend trying to order these lasers, I hope everyone on NT would do the same because in reality NIKE needs to know from us, the customers, how we feel about these releases. Thats the only way they can improve their service to us. Afterall, THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

heres the link to email them...

Email NIKE Customer Service

you cant really blame the service if X amount of people are accessing the site at one time causing it to crash. the customer service reps were pretty helpful though.
moc.liamg@666syawlaecid

So if I received shipping confirmation for both of my orders can it still get cancelled??????
Wanted:
Nike Air Griffey Max DS - Sz 11-12
Nike Air Derrty's DS - Sz 11-12

Quote:
the fool that posted the link messed it up for everyone.
nah - not everyone. helped me out!! props ste160. big mahalos.

those of you that ordered multiple pairs... pretty wack. nuff said.
- not that there's anything wrong with that -

promoting conspicuous consumption.

ever since honeys was wearing sassoon

The average resell price as of right now is just a bit over $100.... To me that aint worth selling...

Also alot of people on ebay are going to get screwed because alot of power sellers are using the niketown.com pics and others confirmation and selling fake laser iv's..... :x
sick.gif

For Trade or Sale: DS Olympic VII retro size 12: Looking To Trade For DS X Retro Steey Greys size 12 or 12.5 ezinbox me or email me [email protected]

Just ordered another pair(sz 15)
just in case my son grows up
and has extra large feet.
Got free next day air shipping.
Should have used next day for
my original order as well, but
I was too concerned about messin'
up my chances of gettin' my 12.5s though.

I tried so hard not to buy them...I really did...I was hoping they sold out in my size 15 but they were still there this morning....So I broke down and copped...If anyone is interested in buying a s/m hat and xxl t-shirt send me a message...I am not sure what the retail is on both but that is what I will be charging...Free shipping...I have no use for either b/c they are too small....
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom