*Official Laser IV post*- All shoe/jumpman23.com topics here

I accidently ordered two pair because I was using explorer and aol and both orders went through but my credit card has been charged for both. Order status still says pending. I dont know I guess I will find out in a few days.

If it was me, I won't wait because I just got off the line with a rep. They are canceling multiple orders that are going to the same address.

I missed out on the crappy *** hype. I just checked the site out of curiosity and Sz. 15 and up available with s/m hat and xl/xxl shirts. just a heads up.

Quote:
ebay prices are outrageous
People are stupid. $300+ for these shoes? They aren't even that good looking. I would never pay over $300 for retros.
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Go Mustangs!

woooohoooo.... :pimp:
pimp.gif

I just recieved my shipping confirmation for one of the pairs I ordered.

I ordered two pairs with the same jumpman23.com account. So hopefully the other one goes through soon... One to stare one two do something else with. :wow:
eek.gif

BTW: Where did it say that these things were limited to one per account??? Was it in the e-mail??? Cause I never recieved the e-mail... that's my excuse... what's yours? :rofl:
roll.gif

www.shoeboxcafe.com

my ebay auctions

Quote:
If it was me, I won't wait because I just got off the line with a rep. They are canceling multiple orders that are going to the same address.

Either your lying to get people worked up....or your dealing with a dumb rep. I spoke to THREE different reps...regarding three different orders...going to the SAME address. And was told all three times...that my order is fine...and theres NOTHING to worry about unless I ordered with the same LOGIN to jumpman23.com OR something is wrong when charging my credit card. And I will say exactly what the reps said to me THREE different times...

THE SHIPPING ADDRESS / BILLING METHOD DO NOT MATTER. WHAT THEY ARE CHECKING FOR IS PEOPLE WHO PLACED MULTIPLE ORDERS ON THE SAME LOGIN.

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the bar room wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail"

Has anyone asked the reps if your cc has been charged does that mean they have been sent.

Can't wait to get them in. I don't wear hats so if anyone is interested in the hat hit me I ordered a sz L/XL. Also looking forward to people posting pics of theirs in the pick up post.

Quote:
Has anyone asked the reps if your cc has been charged does that mean they have been sent.

Uhm as far as I know your card being charged has nothing to do with if they have been sent out or not...my card usually gets charged instantly...while it takes Nike a day / days to send out.
"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the bar room wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail"

Just got off the phone with customer service. The dude told me the shoes should start shipping today or tomorrow! Both my 13's are confirmed and being processed, can't wait to see them in person!
[/i]
[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

i called a rep and he said "congradulations you're one of the lucky few" he said that the IV package won't be going out until 5-7 days from the 14th. Doesn't matter what you chose as shipment method. Basically, how he broke it down was that if you kept the ground shipping then you'll get yours 3-5 days after the 5-7 day. If you chose next day you'll get yours 1-2 days after that 5-7 day. Hope that helps. I think that they chose not to ship them 5-7 days after the 14th so that they could go through the orders to see who purchased more than one. Other wise there would be no reason for the wait. But we will see how successful they are because their idea for the IV release and the way the tried to control the logons to the site sure as heck didn't work. if it weren't for that link i found i wouldn't have gotten a package. :D
happy.gif

For NT'ers with size 10, DS J's. Look for my to buy list coming soon. Looking to spend $4500.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
BTW: Where did it say that these things were limited to one per account??? Was it in the e-mail??? Cause I never recieved the e-mail... that's my excuse... what's yours

It was in the fine print on the page where you picked the sizes. No excuses. :rofl:
roll.gif

Restoring order to the Shoe Game​
Expect the Unexpected​

I just talked to the rep and she said NO! orders will be shipped until Friday or Monday hope I get mine Tuesday
big up to XXSTATIC for the link without that homie I would of been out of LUCK!

These orders better be shipped before then because I am trying to get my shoes quickly that is why I payed extra for the shipping, I already have my shipping confirmation so I hope they will be here by tomorrow...

This is crazy, a pair of size 12 just went for 533 on ebay. The bidder did not have 0 feedback either. Insane.
[/i]
[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

I paid for next day air which means in Nike terms 5-6 business days, lol :rofl:
roll.gif
Whatever :rolleyes
eyes.gif
As long as they come in the right sizes and not all Misglued and Sloppy quality, I'll be satisfied :D
happy.gif

Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

Back
Top Bottom